2019 NFL Week 5: New York Jets @ Phildalephia Eagles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ouchy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Then play him against the Dolphins... Easy option

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

That's the game I'm going to this year, haha. No-one is helping me out in the tickets forum with a parking pass, though. Buncha bastids, bastids I tell ya. Or maybe they're like those people on 'Hoarders: Buried Alive'.

I'm glad Shoe Booty's not playing. Make it a clipboard year for all I care, but without a mentor. Only the Jets. From mono to Canton. I don't know about anybody else, but I feel as if I'm in some kind of alternate universe or something. The Jets still managed to be the Jets without even trying. You can't make it up. 0-5 write it down; but it's the WAY that they're 0-5. I can't wait for the hilarious hijinks that are in store for me this afternoon. Meaning they're going to be so hilarious my hand will get tired from stabbing myself in the face.

This just in from my rabid Jets fan friend, Vinnie: "Eagles are my knockout pick today. PAIN."

Cman68 likes this.
  3. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Make history today, Gase and co.

Become the first HC of the NYJ, the first Jets team in franchise history to beat the Philadelphia Eagles in a game that counts.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Shell a healthy scratch. Edoga gets his first start

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

6. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

It's a good thing I like watching dumpster fires

7. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Goodness.....

8. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

If your post is questioning the word "dumber" then I suggest you use what we refer to as the "internet" and look up if it is a word.

I think you might be surpsied at what you find ;)

9. graig.323

graig.323 Active Member

Typical fucking asshole Jets. Disgrace of a franchise. Loser asshole head coach who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room but he's really just a dope... and the beat goes on. At least the season ended early this year. And franchise QB1 has mono like a fucking 12 year old boy.

twown and Jedi mind tricks like this.
  10. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Can't say I'm shocked.

11. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Lol what is this team?

12. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

It's incredible how ill-prepared the offense looks. The Jets aren't the only team with an inexperienced QB playing this season, but they look the most pathetic. In 2005, we played 5 different QBs and they looked better than this turd.

Falk got no 1st team practice reps.
    The starting RT was a healthy scratch, and Edoga looks like total shit.
    The Eagles had no pass rush, their CBs were packing groceries last week. Yet, they're playing right at their strength.
    When was the last time you saw a delay of game on the punt team (when it wasn't planned)?
    Who kicks a 55 yarder field goal attempt into the wind? Even the kicking team was like "Why the fuck are we out here? Timeout! Are we sure?!"
    The offensive playcalling is very uninspiring & predictable. Every time they run up the gut on first down, take a drink.
    If I were Sam Darnold, I would make sure I'm 150% healthy before I take a snap for this team. If he played today, he could have been severely injured.

As much as I was done with Bowles, I would take a Bowles led team over this debacle. Fire Gase and his lackey Loggains, promote Williams for the rest of the year & Cooter to OC to keep continuity. Ultimately, the Johnsons need to sell the team and find another hobby.

HomeoftheJets and CotcheryFan like this.
  13. CotcheryFan

Yup, it's not that we're about to go to 0-4 that bothers me. It's how we're about to get there.

14. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I didn’t even bother watching the game - just looked at the ESPN app and saw the score.

You know what I’d like to see happen? The same exact fate for Gase that he engineered with Mac. Douglas fires him at season’s end and picks his own HC. Then the Jets are truly starting over from scratch - but this time with a franchise QB. I know, I know.......wishful thinking.

15. CotcheryFan

Agreed, Gase shouldn't get a pass just because the roster has a ton of holes. He got a bad GM fired, now the target should be on his back for having an offense that makes last year's look like a juggernaut.

16. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I did this and now I am in hospital having my stomach pumped after drinking about 30 beers

17. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I went round to my mate's to watch the game so at least everyone was spared 30 odd posts of me asking WTF is going on with this team and how abysmal we are - so that's a positive I guess - the O-Line made it look as though the Eagles were playing Lawrence Taylor, Aaron Donald and JJ Watts all at the same time - one of the most abysmal offensive performances I have ever seen and i have been a Jets fan for well over 30 years so its not like I haven't seen a lot of them

18. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

My apologies! I set you up for disaster with that challenge.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  19. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You're supposed to drink 3 beers, not 30. This isn't baseball.

20. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

anyone feeling good about trading Teddy for that 3rd rounder we spent on Edoga?