17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I could get arrested if I post the stories lol

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

CBG likes this.
  4. Brook!

I am taking my boss and my new colleague to the game thanks to plummeted prices

CBG likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So you really dont like these people to subject them to a Jet game ? :D

6. Brook!

Lol. One is a Giants fan and the other is a Bills fan. All good. :)

CBG likes this.
  7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I did the ramp for exiting when the escalators were jammed up and took me 15-20 min to get to the bottom. Its is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, it never stop. Its 10x worse then shea stadium ramps which I used to get to the upper deck. I mean, my god, the escalators are better at Home Depot stadium then the ramps and those suck. BTW, I think the team rallys around Trevor and we wake up 1-1 and feel much better about this team... for a week anyway. I love the Jets to win Monday. Don't bother telling me why they will lose, I don't care, it has nothing to do with what's on paper, its about us against them. The media has this game being over because of Sam, if I was a Browns fan I would be worried.

LogeSection2RowJ and CBG like this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314, I am sure Browns fans are saying the exact same thing and looking to rally after the bad loss----IMO this game is not even close and we get shellacked on National TV. In keeping with this thread I HATE THE NEW stadium / warehouse and FU Woody

sec314 likes this.
  9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Agree CBG but we aren’t off the season darlings the Browns were and with all injuries no one is given us a chance. I am going with that since I am going and I need hope. Putting reality aside for a night and hoping for a miracle at the dump known as Met Life half owned by that douche bag family known as the Johnson’s

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

My therapist says that it is very good for me to let things out and not keep them bottled up = Thank God I gave up my Season Tickets when I did and that I did not purchase a cock a mammy PSL !!!!!

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Place was a morgue last night, MetDeath Stadium. Imagine those that were excited to go to a game this summer and spent $100+ to see that

CBG likes this.
  12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I parked in the orange lot by the Izod without a parking pass. But instead of paying $40 cash, and the Giants charge $30, the douche bags charged me $45 but only take credit card. And now, both going in an leaving, they don't run as many buses to bring you over to the stadium and back to the lot. Plus the bus from Met Life is out of the way. I was so pissed that they charged me $5 more with less service. I fucking hate this front office, hate this fucking stadium and hate this team... for now. I won't be going back this year, win or lose, and I don't care if I ever go again. Thankfully, I don't have season tickets, I couldn't imagine spending 5 minutes in that place, never mind 6 more games. I don' care if Vince Lombardi and the 67 Pack come back to play us I would stay home. I wish I wasn't a Jet fan so I could root against this team just so the Johnson family never has a happy Sunday during the season. They can suck my ass and don't deserve the kind of fans we are, they are trash man. What an awful night, it might be the worst day of football I've ever experienced. But the cookies were good, 2 for $7. Only in America. Did I forget to tell you I hate Met Life??? F Woody and Chris and anyone that works at One Jet Drive. I wish Iran blow up that place instead. Mother Fuckers!!!!

13. Brook!

I should have listened to @CBG

I am done. I am fucking done with this team.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

sorry 314 I feel your pain

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook, it takes a big person to admit that they might have been wrong but that said I have a feeling that just as you went back to that Mcdonalds girl after she rejected you = You most likely will be back for more pain in the stadium ! When this season is over people will watch the free agents that the Jets sign and then watch Joe Douglas draft and the schedule will come out and people will buy into the crap that the Jets are selling. Gase being a terrible Head Coach wont matter as he now has a built in excuse = " the injuries " and he will get a pass on this year and people will be back buying season tickets. Some people need to learn the hard way , I did but I smartened up after being screwed over and lied to too many times to count by the Jet Sales office and after 1 year in the new place. I can tell you one thing that never gets old = the satisfaction I get that I did not buy a PSL and not having to pay all that money to sit thru debacles like opening day to Buffalo. I am now in show me mode as I believe zero hype until I see results.

alleycat9 and sec314 like this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BTW , I remember the old days and how disheartening it was to have the N Y Jets football season basically over around Halloween when we would be mathematically eliminated but lately football season seems to be ending a lot sooner than Halloween, F U Woody

#19956 CBG, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Brook! likes this.
  17. Brook!

So true my big bro. We are already done and we are in September. Unfucking believable.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

My rant was a continuation not something new. Going once a year is a reminder of why I gave up my season tickets after 37 years. I might have fallen for the Jets off season rhetoric but at no point was I getting season tickets over the hype. I did fall for the Gase hype and I am hoping once Sam gets back we can start playing good ball but our Offensive Line will an issue till next year and that’s the engine that drives the train. If Gase is truly a shifty game manager and There going to fuck with our best player in Adams then it’s a hopeless situation and I won’t care what they do next off season. I can’t take another fucking coaching change or sticking with a shit coach for the next few years. I am turning 60 on 10-12 and I am running out of time. Some days I feel like I need to back off reading all the sites, posting, twitter podcasts and watching all the Jet shit on YouTube. I went crazy this off season and basically 3 days after the first game our season is finished. Your suppose to be smarter as you get older and I have except for this shit team. I never learned to back off. I want one great season so bad before I am gone it makes me sick. The one thing I’ve learned is after a loss I just listen to Stern and music instead of any sports talk or Jets podcasts so I don’t torture myself. I am either all in or all out. I can’t do anything half way so I don’t know what to do but I feel like a loser wasting my time with this shit. But at least I don’t have seasons. Fuck the entire Johnson family u greedy stupid mother fuckers

alleycat9 likes this.
  19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I know you do brother. It’s like seeing old friend at this point it’s so familiar.

CBG likes this.
  20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Dispute the charge. Dispute it as fraud and get your money back. I would. I'm not even fooling around. I mean it.

EDIT: I called the Jets shill FO a couple of months ago on a lark about a parking pass because I'm planning on going to the Miami game. So I get this rep and I say, "How much is it to pay ahead of time for a parking pass in no mans' land? I'm not interested in any packages, I'm just going to cherry pick a few games and go." "The same price. $30." "Hold on, the parking lot that's practically in another country where you get shuttled in? Unreliably while we're at it?" "Yes, same price, and I suggest you buy the tickets from us at the same time." I think I just grunted. "Good one! I gave up my season tickets after 55 years for a bunch of reasons, none of which the Jets pretended to care about until I left. You can add this to the pile. So essentially I'll be paying less for a ticket than I am for a pass. What a joke. Even if I did buy the tickets from the Jets you'd think that the front office would be smart enough to offer a reduced price on parking passes in Siberia as incentive to buy in. Or just at a reduced price because it's in freaking Siberia, period. Clueless. Not shooting the messenger, but how can you even say this to me with a straight face? Do you practice in front of the mirror or something? This front office sucks!" *CLICK!*

#19960 jetophile, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    CBG likes this.