AB + patriots = 100% collusion

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Sep 8, 2019.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Because the Pats tried hard to trade for AB but pitt didn’t want to send him there. Look at the contract money details that just came out he’s getting the same deal. He had it worked out with NE to get cut from the raiders and then sign where he wanted to go. Oh yea sorry not rooting for NE to win the SB why don’t you just start wearing a patriots jersey next time you go watch a football game.

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

FYP

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Watch Clowntonios posts you can see how fake and set up all his vids were. Cringeworthy

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I don’t even remember making this thread. but that’s funny

Brook! and K'OB like this.
  5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

6. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

So did "he get to keep $1 mill from the Raiders"?
    I believe the Patriots are working on a 2 year $20 mill extension to the initial 1 year deal as well.
    I doubt he makes it through the first season though.

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I can read just fine on a good day and I'll give you that that was like spelling the word retarded wrong but you're a Cheats fan no question.

I guess there's something to be said for being systemically better at it than everybody else, but there are some dyed in the world Cheats fans who own it. All two of them. That includes worldwide.

There's a reason why everytime something untoward happens their name is somehow always mysteriously involved. And no, it's not because they're treated unfairly or unjustly because they win that they come under heavier scrutiny.

#47 jetophile, Sep 10, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I didn't see anywhere that addresses that $1M but honestly didn't look that hard.

I think the $20M option for next season was included in the contract but just as a way to spread the signing bonus over 2 seasons.

9. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

Honestly I don't think it's possible that I care any less about what you think.I live in Concord NC originally from upstate NY
    As far as the Jets cheating,The Jets didn't have a coach stick his leg out to trip an opposing player?
    The tampering with Revis didn't happen?
    The Jets equipment guy didn't mess with the kicking balls ?
    Kinda odd that they didn't do any of this but were heavily fined for it
    So yeah 100% jealousy except other fans will admit it or just say they're sick of the Pats winning all the time.
    You idiots from NYC area and NJ give all New Yorkers a bad name and it's a damn shame
    Go Panthers!!

10. Idiots like you give humanity a bad name. You jealous of anyone w more than 2 brain cells?

11. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

Facts stink don't they?

12. Yeah they do..you should check yours cause your wrong.

Mental retardation stinks doesnt it?

13. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

The big difference is that everything i said was true sorry you're in denial or just plain ignorant.
    Like I said the Pats fans were right about Jets fans 100% jealousy
    It must suck not being relevant for around 50 years but at least the Panthers made a couple trips to the Super Bowl

14. A. 1 guy tripping a player who is fired the next day..explain to me how thats systemic team wide cheating?

B. Tampering is not on the football field & is not systemic gameday cheating.

C. Scroll up we recognize gamesmanship goes on ala equipment violations.Air out of one football 30 years ago is not systemic cheating.And when they were caught they paid the fine & apologized.How did the pats act during deflatgate?

How does any of that equate to the things the patriots have been found doing on a colllective holistic level?

D.The patriots are a chief rival who we all hated long before they won anything.I can even remember a few old time jet fans thinking they were cheaters for the snow plow game before they won anything or belliCHEAT was there.

You have no idea what youre talking about.Your simply a patriots fan looking for a fight & you are misinformed

15. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

So now your offering up poor excuses for the Jets cheating?
    Spygate happened some Pats fans will offer up excuses but it happened.Other than that what else have they been found guilty of?
    They've had some ped suspensions but all teams do

16. Poor excuses? You havent provided a single argument. Nobody is saying the jets are perfect or without warts.To compare them or anyone outside of the raiders to the patriots underhanded history is insulting.

Were you even around for Spygate? It wasnt just 1 game or just taping signals.From 02-07 they were bugging rooms,headsets,sneaking into locker rooms to steal play sheets..It was a highly organized system of underhanded tactics & rule manipulation.

If you cant decipher the difference thats your own problem.

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  18. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

It was 12 years ago and haven't been found guilty of anything else since (at least that we know of) good lord move on everyone else has
    But again everyone knows why Jets fans still insist on bringing it back up

19. Eat shit trolll.

Well there was deflatgate & handful of accusations of headset issues against the Pats since 07..including the very next game they played after being punished for deflatgate. Ya know when Brady destroyed pertinent evidence & kraft came out sayingcheating helped winning by 1%

And no We dont have to move on.Bellicheat is still there & those first 6 seasons of known cheating created their platform for success. They are our chief rival & made us the villian for their rule breaking.

Call me bitter,call me a loser,even call my team hopeless..but ill be damned if yoyre gonna come on here & call us jealous

#59 KurtTheJetsFan, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
  20. burtgummer

burtgummer New Member

Of course deflategate never proven neither was anything else you rambled about.
    There's an old saying jealousy makes people ignorant and obviously that's true