These Are The Facts

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Sep 9, 2019.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Based on Gase play calling yesterday Gase Has zero confidence in Donald

Gase heads must have been screwed on backwards to bring that place kicker into a NFL regular season Game

When U play to lose as Gase did yesterday you lose just as he did

No use to even bring up Donalds performance yesterday as it was plain to see to any one who was watching & paying attention to the game

Whomever our OL coach is he should replaced ASAP

In plain simple Americanize they are the SOJs just as he has been sine 01/13/69 sorry to say

I think that the owners should refund the money to us fans who paid to be at the stadium yesterday

:mad:

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Champ

For me to take you seriously you have to go back and check the name of the Quarterback of your team. It is not Donald for God's sake. It is Darnold. Now don't go angry face on me please.

Mr mittens, Noam, PabloJa and 6 others like this.
  3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

champ....champ....like Brook! said, it's Darnold, . Darnold with an 'r'

you're right, Gase's play calling was conservative and Darnold missed two throws to Robbie Anderson (esp. the crossing pattern) but the OL is horseshit and it was obvious Gase wanted to get the ball out of Darnold's hand quickly but whatever you thought about Darnold it wasn't on him for the most part ....Maye dropping that INT hurt down the stretch.. Capt. Obvious: this team has unit holes in it (has been discussed already at length).

Other than that, how'd you like the game? Flight Crew looking better this year you ol' horndog?

rohirrim665 and Brook! like this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i don’t think champ understand what facts are.

Mr mittens and BacktoQueens like this.
  5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

AG IS 0-1 IN BRINGING A NYJ VICTORY TO THE NYJ'S. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I completely disagree about having trust in Darnold though. He took this job because of how much he trusted Sam. Maybe he did not trust the O-line or them properly protecting Sam (or Donald as you would say). Sometimes when a QB is pressured so much, he begins to rush his reads. I think Sam did that yesterday but most of it was out of necessity. See how they play in one week before making an overall judgement.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. championjets69

The game itself stunk since 2019 will just be another year without a SB W as Belly again out smarted the entire league. including us

Wah likes this.
  7. championjets69

No go back & check the tapes Darnold never looked for a secondary receiver :mad:

8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Can someone run this through urban dictionary and let me know what it's supposed to say please?

10. championjets69

I do not watch the games to observe the flight crew nor do I care if the flight crew never existed. I came from the era when the NYJs had a like a toy jet plane that rode around Shea & after the dark times began I pay no attention because i was there watch a football game :mad:

11. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Broadway Joe Mammoth.

Cman68 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Fact. The Jets ownership will not refund the money of fans who were at the game yesterday. I guarantee it.

NYJetsO12 and ouchy like this.
  13. championjets69

Brook if your importance is that my typo is of more importance to U then how badly the NYJs stunk then I really sorry for u especially since u invested in a ST. :mad:

Biggs likes this.
  14. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The fact is we could have gotten a top NFL coach who helped develop Aaron Rodgers. But we are owned by the Johnsons, which is football lingo for losers.

To think we could have just started the McCarthy era yesterday. It hurts the heart.

15. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

Fact No. 1: There is no magic wand.

Fact No. 2: See No. 1

Mr mittens and FJF like this.
  16. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

C'mon man, it goes to credibility. He's been the QB for over a year and you can't even get his name right? How can you then expect to be taken seriously? Who did you think all the other posters around here were talking about when they posted about a QB named Darnold? You could call it a typo if it only happened once, however that's not what happened. So here's some advice: 1.) Proofread. 2.) Switch to decaf.

And finally, anyone who's been a follower for as long as you (and I) have been has nothing to complain about after buying a game ticket. It's pretty much the same operation it's been for the best part of 50 years. So as my dear departed old buddy used to say, "Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances. Just like everybody else."

Mr mittens, Brook! and K'OB like this.
  17. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake

Mr mittens likes this.
  18. BudJet

BudJet Well-Known Member

I don't recall one play where I felt the pass protection gave Darnold time to go through his progressions. He was never set on the throws to Anderson. He had pressure in his face all game. I don't think Gase didn't trust Darnold, he knew the O-line was over matched all game & the only way to pass was to get it out quickly.

LarryAlRalph and Baumeister like this.
  19. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

How was Curly Johnson's kicking?

20. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Man it's not like they played like crap in the SB for fuck sake. It's WEEK 1 for crying out loud. You cannot take turd and turn it into gold in one off season.