AB + patriots = 100% collusion

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Sep 8, 2019.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

This mofo is a freakin diva who didn’t want to play for the raiders and catch from Derek Carr, this entire thing was orchestrated from dAy one. And we all know they’re gonna get away with if. F AB. First player I will ever wish injury upon. And F NE. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

100% bro great pOst F AB and F NE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeTsInTexas and Martin&theJETS like this.
  3. AJW

AJW Well-Known Member

When I first heard the news I said something smells fishy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. PabloJa

PabloJa Well-Known Member

Oh, don’t worry, that’s just Brady’s pussy.

5. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

6. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You actually quoted yourself and said, "100% bro great post" :eek:

74, NYJalltheway, FJF and 5 others like this.
  7. Sec124DieHard

Sec124DieHard Well-Known Member

We are supposed to believe this deal was completed in 1 hour, and the Patriots coincidentally had the required cap space laying around? What a fucking joke...

NYJetsO12 and JeTsInTexas like this.
  8. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

9. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

It's blatantly obvious that there was something fishy going on here. The only questions that remain are how far back does it go (a day? a couple of weeks? all the way back to the end of last season?) and will the Raiders show any intestinal fortitude as an organization and file tampering charges against the Pats.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Cheats will cheat, not sure how anybody is shocked.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I think Gruden knows what he’s doing

FJF likes this.
  12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

AB took a huge hit in pay to play for the Pats? Doubt it. The Pats beat every NFL team to the punch. Don't doubt it at all.

This was an absolute no brainer deal for the Pats and a deal that every other head coach not named Bruce Arians would have to think about. Tampa Bay has a terrible cap situation.

13. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

Just read all of the post about KC getting McCoy, not one mention of tampering. Even though he resigned with his former coach immediately after he was released. I’m sure that Rosnhaus was one the phone with several teams as soon as he was informed of the Raiders attention to release AB, that is what he is payed to do. And everyone knew the Pats wanted him. So it would make sense that they would be his first call. Not sure why Jets fans are all worked up about this. He is on a one year deal, and the Pats rarely pay for high priced Free agents. So The Jets could sign him next season if they really want AB. It was given that the Pats would win the division before AB even got there. And if you guys are thinking clearly here, this is a good thing for Jets fans. I think the likelihood of Brady retiring after this season goes from 50/50 to 90% if the Pats when the SB this year.

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Brady is going to have to be carried off the field on a gurney before he retires. If he was interested in going out on top he would have left after the Seattle SB. He's youth obsessed. It's obvious he had a face lift in the offseason. No doubt he works very hard to maintain his body but there is nothing to suggest he is close to retirement. With everything he has good in his life, risking it to play at this point comes off as a little sad and pathetic. He has a beautiful family, money and a great life. He needs the arena and is going to hang on until it kills him.

Brady is the classic athlete that can't give up the spotlight.

15. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Not sure there's really any reason for Brady to give it up at this point. The league bends over backward to protect him to the point of absurdity, his coach is allowed to cheat at every turn, giving him a competitive advantage no other QB in the history of the game has ever had, and he gets to play in the league's JV division, guaranteeing him smooth sailing to the playoffs every year. All while making a pretty good living from his salary as well as his nutrition side projects. I'd keep going if I were him too.

Leicester Jet and K'OB like this.
  16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

17. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Who in a right state of mind picks $9 million over $30 million?

And to think that this was 'planned' all the way back in March ...

Nah that's too farfetched I can't believe it.

NE taking advantage of a mentally unstable person that I can believe.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The Bills cut McCoy because he's past his prime. The Chiefs decided they didn't mind that and signed him to a cheap deal. No need for due diligence because McCoy's age and abilities are common knowledge. Happens all the time.

OTOH the Raiders cut Brown because he threw a temper tantrum to get out of a guaranteed mega-deal he just signed the likes football has never seen before. Many people thought he was mentally ill and about to flame out of football. Then literally 2 minutes after he became a free agent, the Pats signed him to an expensive contract without ever bringing him in to evaluate his mental state. Not only would that be dumb if they didn't have inside info, but it wasn't even necessary to be so quick considering Brown wanted to be a Pat and it wasn't like other teams were banging down on his door. So yeah, it's obvious Belichick knew what was happening the whole time and let Brown know the Pats would sign him while he was still a Raider.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Wonder if we'll see Antonio sitting next to Robert Kraft in the owners box tonight.

They can go get a celebratory rub & tug after the game.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  20. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

He's got a burner on TGG