How/Where will you watch the Jets-Bills game on Sunday?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 6, 2019.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

With my older brother @ his place here in St. Petersburg. It's a tradition we've had dating back since I were a kid in S. Ozone Queens watching games in the basement. We've watched every Jets game together minus a handful 4-5 gms dating back to when I was 10 or so years old. A bond we share together our Jets. There have been Holidays where we didn't see one another, and Monday through Saturday we never really see one another but come Sunday for Jets football; it's a guarantee. It's weird. Used to just be me and my big brother watching games together as I were growing up, however now it's me, him, my daughter, my wife, his wife and his two kids all 7 of us gathered around the T. V memories I'll cherish until I'm no longer here and the foods are to die for the foods are what has always gotten me and my brother through the Jet loses over the years lol can't wait for Sunday I got my brother a surprise present; an authentic (white) Sam Darnold Jets jersey and me a Jamal Adams so for the next 10+ years we'll be rocking our Darnold/Adams jerseys together.

dawinner127 and KWJetsFan like this.
  2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Will be at JetLife at around 8:00 tomorrow with my fiance, my brother and his GF. I can't remember the last home opener I have missed - it's always something special. My Dad normally tags along with us to his one game a year (he's an opening day weather type of guy or forget it), but he will be at a wedding so he won't make it back in time to attend with us. Gonna make sure to get a few J E T S chants on the phone for him.

To say I am jacked up for this game would be a complete understatement. I don't think I have been this excited for a start of the season since the 2010 season when Mark entered his 2nd year. LETS GOOOOOOO

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Via AT&T Direct TV subscription in my man cave:mad:

4. FinnishJET

FinnishJET 2023 TGG Double FF Champion

The Jets on the big screen via Game Pass and Redzone on laptop enjoying my pizza and ice cold Papsi wearing my new "Adams" jersey. That's how.

5. DefenseWinsChampionships

I was so tempted to get me a Le'Veon Bell jersey but I couldn't pass up on Jamal Adams for myself. A home grown Jet, already an NFL household and superstar name and on the verge of becoming a generational safety. I love, love, absolutely love Le'Veon Bell however Jamal Adams was too great to pass up and I hope unlike Revis he retires a JET and never plays a snap under another franchise.

FinnishJET and Brook! like this.
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

At home, with my bff, AGITA. I gave up my season tickets after 55 years - thanks to the Jets FO and Woody Johnson, that POS - and it's still foreign not be getting ready and gearing up for game day, but I'll be hitting some games this season on a game by game basis. Miami for sure. Enjoy, everyone, stay safe, and always remember, win or lose, there will be pain. GO JETS!!!

Brook! likes this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Good for you man. Are you really Finnish? How the hell did you become a Jets fan like that? You in US army stationed in Finland or something?

8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Section 240. United Rentals / Toyota Suite

Brook! likes this.
  10. Brook!

High roller here. Lol

11. FinnishJET

Haha :D Yes, I truly am Finnish, born and raised. There's actually no US army based in Finland, the nearest one I think is in Norway and Estonia.
    How I became a Jets fan, like I said in "Introduce yourself"-thread, I was visiting NYC two years ago and went to MetLife to watch a game and I've been hooked ever since.

JeTsInTexas, joe and Brook! like this.
  12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .Take a powder. ; )

13. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

I will be stuck at work breaking down Amazon parcels because people MUST get their prime parcels on a Sunday! :mad: Hopefully, we'll be done by 3:00 so I can catch the final quarter.

Brook! likes this.
  14. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

It would be an absolute shame if Adams played for any team other than the Jets for his entire career.

15. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

I'll be watching in the UK via Reddit on my pc - dual screens, so I can have Ganggreen up on the 2nd screen for the comments!

Probably be rocking dual beers too and praying for a good start to the season.

16. FinnishJET

I actually got myself a Bell jersey but it was too small for me, I didn't bother all the hassle of returning it so I gave it to my girlfriend :D And then purchased the Adams one.

17. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

I’ve gone to the home opener every year for the past 5 or so years. This year I decided to stay home. I have a 7 month old son and honestly just wanted to watch the game with him. Not ready to take him to the stadium yet, so living room it is. Maybe order a pizza, open a single malt and enjoy. Little Man and I have matching Darnold jerseys. I’m really excited.

For those going to the game, enjoy!

18. Brook!

God bless your new born. Such an amazing thing to be a father. Enjoy your day tomorrow my friend. I will make sure to cheer instead of you as well.

JeTsInTexas and Carpetbagger like this.
  19. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

Thanks, man! Enjoy the game!

JeTsInTexas and Brook! like this.
  20. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Section 325.

Should get to the stadium around 845-9 with my pops. Chorizo and eggs, with some hot dogs and bacon on the menu. Some beers and then rock the stadium. Big game.

JeTsInTexas likes this.