Antonio Brown (Merged)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by LF911SC, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

No surprise here ... we all knew it was going to happen

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

You’re wrong.

New England has established a culture of no one player being above the team. If a player get out of line they deal them, no questions asked.

tpaleologo and dcinct like this.
  3. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

My immediate reaction is I hope he gets injured as I hope for every patriots player to get injured

4. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

I look at it this way, the Pats were winning the division etc again this year.

Now at least theres a chance theyve outsmarted themselves and AB blows up again and ruins another team

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  5. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Correct.

6. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

This aged well

7. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Typical low class move by the cheats.

I hope there is tampering involved, and that Brown blows up their cheating ploys after his first fine.

8. BacktoQueens

This post didn’t age well......after a couple hours.

FJF likes this.
  9. DefenseWinsChampionships

WTF are you talking about? Brown never "ruined" Pittsburgh. He established himself as a top 1-2 WR as a Steeler. Brown didn't "ruin" Oakland either, as Oakland has been ruined for a very long time. All A.B did was force his way out of the black hole to play for a contender.

IDFjet likes this.
  10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

It would be great if Captain Chaos throws a big monkey wrench in the Pats machine.

“The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”
    -Antonio Brown

Please start fucking things up as soon as possible, AB...get to Boomin'...:p

FJF likes this.
  11. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Brown was likely communicating with New England while still a Raider. Telling them that he'll be on his best behavior as soon as he tantrums his way out of Oakland. And look what happened...New England signs him IMMEDIATELY. Because this plan was already in motion. Brown will be a perfect angel now

We're setting ourselves up for massive disappointment if we're counting on him acting up. He will not

12. DefenseWinsChampionships

My initial thoughts exactly. Belly/Brady were speaking with A.B off the record and behind the scenes while he were a Raider; while encouraging him to act up as much as possible in order to force his way out of OAKLAND and into the hands of Brady. I'm truly and 100% convinced of this.

forevercursed and Freddy Mondo like this.
  13. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

This just isnt fair. Now players can just bitch their way to better teams. The Pats should have to compensate Oakland or Pittsburgh otherwise we will just see more of this going on in the league. I’ve endured this Patriots dynasty for 20 years how much more pain do we have to endure???

The Dark Knight likes this.
  14. GreenfiendNYJ

GreenfiendNYJ Active Member

I would have been tentative, not disgusted. We would greatly benefit from adding the player to the offense, but what comes with it is what is concerning.

As for the Patriots, I would say it's the chance at a SB. Guys know, when they go to NE you either fall in line with a swiftness for the jewlery, or hit the bricks just as quick. We can't offer that as of yet, neither could the Raiders. Sidenote, pretty sure he wouldn't be swinging off on Douglas. He'd end up on the PUP list.

15. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I don't think it started that way because there's no way AB would give up all that money without being disenchanted with Oakland. But once that happened, I'd bet a first rounder the Pats were tampering. Gregg Williams is going to be tempted...

BacktoQueens likes this.
  16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

There is no doubt in my mind this wasn’t orchestrated after the Steelers denied sending AB to the Pats. BB got on the phone with rosenhaus and told them to cause all this shit. AB has never been this insane or we would have heard about it. This is the same coach who spied on a walkthrough the day before the super bowl.

Look at that reaction from AB. That doesn’t look like a man who just lost $30 million. GTFO

17. BacktoQueens

All cheating and murdering plans have to be done on your own time in NE.
    Culture

18. DefenseWinsChampionships

Fk it. Call me a bad human but I now want Brady injured. I want G.Williams to revert back to his N.O days and put a bounty out on Brady's head/knees and send him into retirement this year. All the WR's in the world and no QB is the only way to make this right. Yes. I want a bounty out on Tom Brady and sent from our DC in G.Williwms. yes; I said it. This shit is disgusting.

19. BacktoQueens

So more tampering. I’d love yet another cheating conviction.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

“Just Win baby”