The 2019 Buffalo Bills starting OFFENSE\DEFENSE

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, Sep 1, 2019.

1. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

"Still got it" has to be the best nickname for a starting LB.

2. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

I hope you are right about Gase. I feel more confident in our GM. I think he will do a great job in building a team around Darnold. I am not sold on Gase but (obviously) I am rooting for him. I also think Darnold takes a major step towards becoming a franchise QB this season. Will it be enough for the playoffs. My opinion is if things break right then the Jets could get 10 wins but the more likely scenario (IMHO) is 8 or 9 wins. I am thinking 2020 and beyond is when the Jets dominate. I also think Allen will be very good as well but not better than Darnold. I could see the Jets vs Bills rivalry really heating over the next 10-15 years if Darnold/Allen improve.

rohirrim665 likes this.
  3. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

At the very least if Gase doesn't work out I feel very confident in Joe Douglas also. 2020 and 2021 are probably our serious years, but I am antsy and hoping for a pleasant surprise and a couple of miracles along the way. I am just so tired of losing. Also I am ECSTATIC that I no longer have to watch Todd Bowles football, I can not be more thrilled over that fact and I think that alone has me amped up. I do believe in this team this year if all the right things fall into place.

4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Remember though this is still a team that went 4-12 last year and while they did improve the roster it still might take time for them to gell. New coaching staff, new systems to learn. I hope things go our way and we get a WC this year as I see the Pats winning the division again. I just think we need another off-season with Douglas putting more of his stamp on the team to becoming a legit SB contender.

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Well, the Bills are 3-0, s-o-o-o-o where is raiderphysco . . . or is it physcojoe?

6. Woodhead

Woodhead Active Member

Poor guy suspended for a month in the middle of his teams greatest run in years!

Brook! and HomeoftheJets like this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

They're winning because we banned their bad luck charm. Free @BuffaloPhysco!

Brook! likes this.
  8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Haha, free him indeed; but why ban a punching bag like that in the first place? I honestly don't understand some of the bannings around here sometimes. The Jets are blowing pineapple chunks so let him do his thing. It's not like it's gonna hurt our collective feelings or something. So it was a "nuisance" banning that wasn't causing any real harm IMO, but I'll admit I missed what showed him the door. Besides, I didn't know this site had anything against willful retards. No, I don't mean he's strongheaded when I say willful. I mean purposeful and deliberate. I think.

Noam likes this.
  9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

If that's the case I will open his ban. Lol

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

wait a week. they got the Patriots Sunday

11. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Buffalo has been New England's #1 doormat during the Brady era. Followed closely by Pittsburgh at #2.

But they got some young guys at key spots now guys that haven't known losing to NE seemingly forever.

Better get the rookie RB in there tomorrow he's a difference maker. He changed the game in week 1.

We'll see what they got tomorrow.

12. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Buffalo has built a dominant defense that we’ve tried and failed to build for the past decade. Let that sink in. While it seems pretty grim, I like Joe Douglas and think he will pull us out of the doldrums. He seems to smart not to.

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Looking great today.

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

They gave NE everything they could handle as opposed to not showing up like a certain team that wears green did..

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I like Josh Allen. But I have to say I’d hate to have to root for him every week. Makes some great plays, but you know he’s gonna hurt you at some point too. Total feast or famine guy.

16. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Ok, Physco, your defense proved themselves today how good they are.

Unfortunately, Allen tried too much to be a hero and the Bills lost a game they should have won.

17. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

If the Bills played Barkley the whole game they might have won. Anyone notice the huge energy the Bills offense got when Barkley came in. I am amazed they were only 2 yards away from taking the lead and almost winning that game.

18. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

He is probably going to be the starter this week against the Titans with Allen in concussion protocol. For the Bills I actually think that this is a good thing. Allen has a lot of athletic ability but from a mental standpoint( reading defenses, going thru his progressions, decision making) he is below average. I bet Barkley will make smarter decisions with the ball and he won't turn it over 2-4 times a game like Allen seems to do.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

that was a bullshit cheap shot on Allen by the patriot defender .it was avoidable.

fuck Tom Brady too. he goes on the radio, shrugs his shoulders and essentially says "oh well, thats what happens when you run" ...

this is the guy the league protects with flags for even breathing close to him and he says that stuff. they changed the rules because a defender rolled up on his ankles once for shits sake. Fuck Tom Brady

20. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Read em and weep losers!!!!

I'd also like to point out that Duke Williams would have likely been a first round pick if he stayed at Auburn and didn't get kicked out. This guy has the talent and physical gifts to be the next Calvin Johnson. Look for him to have a TD every week from here on out. Perfect WR for Josh to throw them 50/50 balls.