The 2019 Buffalo Bills starting OFFENSE\DEFENSE

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, Sep 1, 2019.

1. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

QB - Josh "Rivers and Rodgers wrapped into one" Allen
    RB- By committee Frank "HOF" Gore, Devin "future top 7 RB" Singletary, TJ "3rd down pass catching GOAT" Yeldon
    TE - Dawson "10 TD'S" Knox
    TE - Tyler Kroft
    WR- John Brown
    WR- Zay Jones
    Slot WR - Cole "1400 yard season" Beasley
    LT- Dion Dawkins
    LG- Quinton Spain
    C- Mitch "never given up a sack" Morse
    RG - Jon Feliciano
    RT- Cody "Mallet" Ford

Now the intimidating #1 defense in the country!!!!
    LDE- Trent Murphy
    DT- Ed "already on Aaron Donald's level" Oliver
    DT- Star "can eat up 2 blockers every down" Lotulelei
    RDE- Jerry "top 5 pass rusher in the league" Hughes
    LB- Lorenzo "still got it" Alexander
    LB- Tremaine "Ray Lewis jr." Edmunds
    LB- Matt Milano
    CB- Tre "most consistent CB in the league" White
    CB- Levi Wallace
    And the absolute best safety random in the NFL...
    SS- Jordan Poyer
    FS- Micah Hyde

You can't honestly look at this roster and say Buffalo won't have a dominant defense! 12-4 including 6-0 in the AFC east and a Superbowl appearance against either the Rams or Falcons. Leagues best offense against the leagues best defense, should be a great game and season!!

#1 BuffaloPhysco, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

19 - 0

3. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I miss raider joe

5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You forgot Nathan "Starting QB for the Next Decade" Peterman. Oh wait...

Sam Hammer and Noam like this.
  6. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

6-10

One of the worst offenses in the league

Brown and Beasley are fading 30 year old castoffs. Zay Jones is a never was bust. Josh Allen is maybe the worst starting QB in the league with atrocious accuracy

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

8. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Josh Allen worst starting QB in the league?? Okay you clearly haven't watched him. He's closer to being league MVP then a bottom tier QB.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sam Hammer and FJF like this.
  10. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I never thought I would agree with BuffaloPyscho and I won't start now. But, I will say that Buffalo is a really good team absent having a QB. Their defense is really really good. Last year they were historically good. They have improved their OL and Allen is a very dangerous runner who unfortunately cannot throw from the pocket with any accuracy. If Allen could improve and just be bad rather than awful, which is certainly possible, the Bills could be very good. With their defense they do not need much from Allen to be competitive.

I look forward to beating them twice but I would not underestimate the Bills or think any game against them will be easy..

#10 Noam, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Sam Hammer, Noam and FJF like this.
  12. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

13. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

i think buffalo will be one of the most improved teams this year.

14. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Middle of pack with a shot at competing for a WC. I think both they and the Jets really are in the same boat. I think the Jets need this win more on Sunday than the Bills. It's important to both teams but the Jets really need to hold serve at home. If the Bills lose they have the rematch in Orchard Park where they will be favored to win most likely. Both teams are on the upswing but how much depends on Darnold and Allen.

15. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

I agree 100%. It’s actually very strange how similar these two teams are at the moment.

16. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Rivers and Rodgers wrapped into 1? LMFAO!!!!!

17. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Josh Allen is absolutely terrible. It’s borderline the funniest thing in years he managed to be a top 10 pick.

18. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

buffalo D should be pretty dam stout. wouldn't surprise me if they finish top 5. their offense is horrific though. until allen can perform (to be fair mosy expected him to be a 3 year project anyway) and until they can get a good RB and some good WRs the offense is going to hold that team back.

19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I assumed he meant Joan and Kenny.

20. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Honestly I can relate to your optimism. (I'm assuming your not completely trolling and actually believe the Bills to be very good this year)
    I have very high expectations for the Jets, and have dreamt of scenarios where it was conceivable that we could win a Super Bowl. A lot of that rides on the QB, I am banking on Darnold turning on the magic this year and carrying this team in his sophomore year. I think the Jets are good enough that if Darnold has an amazing year the Jets could make a deep playoff run.

I think Buffalo is similar in the same way, if they are going to make a run Josh Allen has to be impeccable. I don't know if Josh Allen is ready to do that yet. I think he can, I liked what I saw out of him in the game against the Jets last year. But I think he has a slower trajectory than Darnold and I like the Jets weapons more. It's actually my hope that in the near future we can have a decade of the Bills and Jets battling it out for the division every year and the Pats and Dolphins be punching bags. A real Jets vs Bills rivalry would be my favorite thing to happen, ever since I was a kid my favorite game to watch every year was Jets vs Bills, especially if it was in Orchard Park.

Anyway I fully expect the Jets to be better than the Bills this year, I think the Bills are a year or two away from being serious. I actually didn't find out until this morning that the Bills defense was ranked #2 last year. Admittedly I didn't watch many Bills games last year but that seemed a little surprising due to their record, and encouraging that Darnold was able to lead a game winning drive against them with a very mediocre cast on offense in Buffalo. If the Jets lose to the Bills opening day I will be very disappointed, although never shocked. I am expecting a lot out of the HC also, I am one of the few fans who loved the Gase hiring, and with the Jets schedule 10-6 seems extremely realistic to me.

We both have high hopes for our teams and should be interesting seasons for both of them, I haven't been this excited in a long time.