Help needed from UK Posters

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

2. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Hopefully a fan of a Premier league club can help. But I can get you Swindon Town tix very easily though... thousands probably. :)

MoWilkBeast and Brook! like this.
  3. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

In same position as @donkey, sorry. You've probably picked two of the worst games to try and get tix for there @Brook!

Brook! likes this.
  4. Brook!

Thanks guys. I checked both Arsenal and Chelsea websites and it looks like tix will be available to members first. I don’t think there will be any ticket left for common folks like me.

How does secondary ticket market work there? Reliable sites where I can look for tix and secure them thru season ticket holders or club members?

5. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

Chelsea v Southampton might become available, as its a fair distance from Southampton for a Boxing Day match, but I think you will be very lucky to get any tickets for a big local derby like Arsenal v Chelsea.

Might be worth checking the Southampton website, as I can't see that many of their fans wanting to travel all that way on Boxing Day.

Sorry, but I have no idea about secondary markey sites for Premier League fixtures.

Brook! likes this.
  6. Brook!

Thanks sir. That's a good idea. I might try that. Also, can you buy tix from scalpers in UK? In USA they just made all tickets mobile thru an app

7. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

It is illegal but there are scalpers, with all the obvious associated risks. I think a lot of PL clubs do mobile eticketing as well now, not sure if this has got to Chelsea or Arsenal yet but it probably has. If it wasn't Boxing Day I'd say you would have a good chance for Chelsea/Southampton, but there's more chance that people will travel that day. I don't think there is an authorised reseller, but you can find tickets being resold. You will probably be able to get one online somewhere but for how much and how reliable it will be is hard to say.