2019 Belmont Stakes , Time to talk ponies put em here.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by CBG, Jun 6, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have to throw the TWO favorites in every exotic bet because to me they appear to be too good. That said I will have # 9 War of Will and # 10 Tacitus in every exotic wager I make. So now the question is who do you think could upset them or come in behind them ? Im going with # 7 Sir Winston ( who looks as if he can run forever ) and # 4 Tax ( who came a close 2nd to Tacitus already ) so there you have it. I am boxing 4-7-9-10 every which way. PS as of right now weather should NOT be an issue . Good luck all

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

2 hours to go

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Sir Winston ftw.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well I did ok today as I won $ome fazool$. Just missed the triple as I had 3 of the top 4. Hit the Exacta with $ome money on it and I had Sir Winston to Place. Had I not lost the previous 2 races I would have bet more aggressively today but Im not greedy I will take it, Hope you guys won some ca$h.

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Never got in here before the race; had some combos including Sir Winston but not in the right places. He wasn't even on my radar until I read that his trainer Mark Casse when being interviewed about War of Will said that Sir Winston was really ready to go the distance. I should have paid more attention.

CBG likes this.