17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Sorry I think it's rows 1-4, not just 1 & 2 - It's been like that from the beginning:
    https://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets/seating-information/pricing-chart

Front rows between the end zones are considered "prime" (in black) and are same price as all the seats on the 50-yard line

#19821 GordonGecko, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Brook! likes this.
  2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Correct. I liked those seats during the game - it felt a little bit "exclusive". However, the haul in and out with the lousy escalators still made them not worth the cost for me, so I bailed.

Here's what the view from Row 3 looks like. Although it's prominent in this photo, the railing bars weren't bad in row 3 ; )

[​IMG]

#19822 LogeSection2RowJ, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  3. GordonGecko

imgur.com => new post => upload => mouse over copy link => click on get share links => BBCode copy link => paste link here

LogeSection2RowJ likes this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I wish I could see the picture. I really want Rows 1 to 4. Which row is the best?

5. LogeSection2RowJ

Thanks for that advice GG. It would not work when I selected the image button option for this message, only pasting the link itself.

6. Brook!

Can you email me the picture? yektabaran@hotmail.com

I will post it here for you.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

It's there. It was more of a joke, as you'll see. I'll look for others that I took while sitting in my two different locations in Upper Prime.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

I liked row 3 best. However, when I was in row 2 it was also good. I may have liked row 3 since I was closer to midfield when I had those seats. Advice: in any photo you see, the camera will make the bars more apparent than they are. When you're actually there, your eyes focus/ look past them. That said, I don't think I would want row one. Those bars will just be too close.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brook! and CBG like this.
  9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Don't go below row 3, the rail gets in the way

Brook! and CBG like this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

11. GordonGecko

If you click through you'll notice tickets offered in all locations, with no requirement to have a PSL, that's how much they 'respect' PSL holders

BUT, all garbage aside, I think you can get tickets for as low as $58, which is still way overpriced but you get the field passes. Comes down to what that's worth to you

edit:
    scratch that, to get the passes the cheapest tickets with fees are $90 / each. You knew they would try to screw you one way or the other! ahaahahahaha

CBG likes this.
  12. Brook!

Yeah. It definitely is not a deal.

By the way I know the face value for tickets for the games I want will be thru the roof. I rather by season tix and enjoy the games and not renew next year if team sucks.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko,,,,,I hear you and I am so done.I currently have guys literally begging me to go to games and to be honest I miss what it was but right now it is SO FAR removed from what it was I would rather stay home then give the Johnson ANY money.I understand how guys who have not been thru the ringer don't get this ( Brook and others no offense ) but again I am so done with these lying sacks of shit. I will cherry pick games if at all and I think its been 4 years since I attended a single game. <------- this is quite amazing statement when I think back because from the Mid 1980s ( Walton ) up until 4 years ago if I missed a dozen games total that would be a high number, it just goes to show how far removed I now am. PS I can't tell you how many times I have told the Jets to stop e mailing me or to lose my phone # yet these idiots continue to contact me it just shows how desperate these Mother effers are----hold tight Brook and others ask for what you want or just smarten up and cherry pick = its much cheaper

alleycat9 and Brook! like this.
  14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

what a view... can see everything. well you can see that everything is there. so far as actually seeing anything you better bring your binoculars. ill stay home and the fuck the fucking johnson brothers.

CBG likes this.
  15. Brook!

@CBG @GordonGecko @sec314 @LogeSection2RowJ

Help!

Jets aren't budging. Asked for Yellow Parking and no preseason for $950 upper prime tickets. They said go kiss CBG. What is my next move? I guess demand is high this year.

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook you are worse than my kids LOL,,,,,,I have told you a THOUSAND Times but you refuse to listen = walk away and go to the secondary market and thank me and the rest of the people who told you to do the same later. Brook you will still get all the games you want and save money especially PRESEASON and it does not matter that you won't be a season ticket holder in the same seats or section each week because if you had gotten season tix the people around you will change each week NO MATTER where you sit. Tell the NY Jets Ticket reps" Buh Bye " , " thanks for your time if you reconsider feel free to e mail or call me , Im done ",,,,,I bet you right here and now that they call you or e mail you again, not necessarily with what you want but with some type of SWEETENER for you. For those of you reading this I actually had a sit-down with Brook over this issue and here is the video to show you guys how it went =

#19836 CBG, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  17. Brook!

Hey uncle CBG. I hear you but I don't want to deal with stubhub this season. There are truly great games. Season opener, Pats, Cowboys, Giants, Steelers. Throw in Mayfield that is 6 games I would love to go. Dolphins and Raiders I could care less.

Thinking of getting the $450 tickets if they insist on giving me preseason and orange parking.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook ,with all the money you save on NOT buying Preseason you can still go to all those games and you can sit in the lower bowl in the end zone with your boys and not in GODS country looking at ants and ducking aircraft. I can lead you to water but I cannot make you drink.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook WE LOVE YOU but you are a lost cause they have you hook line and sinker----------> can't wait for the "YOU WERE RIGHT CBG posts",,,,,,enjoy the games my brother.

Brook! likes this.
  20. Brook!

There is more than 90% chance I will regret not listening to you but still I wanted to be able to say myself I was a Jets season ticket holder once. :)