Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Hanser watched the videos out of public view before deciding police violated Kraft’s Fourth Amendment rights because they did not provide “minimization guidelines” detailing when the five surveillance cameras should be turned on or turned off as clients shuttled through the spa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...wuXl76vtMemUgVdcdLI/story.html?outputType=amp

Video exists.

2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Those are just words you read. No such viewing happened. It's fiction.
    you just proved my point. You believe what authority tells you, a.ka. everything you read.

3. Faux machine

You really think the Judge lied? Ok troll.

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

5. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

What judge?.where? What part of- you only read words on a screen- do you not get?

6. Faux machine

How many coat hanger dents does your skull have?

7. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Show me where any real trial or hearing took place. You can't because it doesn't exist. Calling me names won't make it exist.
    Jut like the days of....no one's allowed in but here's an artist drawing of the trial Lol.

8. Faux machine

Sorry, that’s all just words on a screen and doesn’t mean anything. The correct answer was 3.

9. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

See, you can't remotely prove it happened.
    Your name is quite fitting. Media is a faux machine

10. Faux machine

Nope, you’re wrong and you can’t prove you’re right.

11. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Yes, I did. You have nothing that proves it actually happened. Thats all I need.
    You've been Taught how not to think critically. Most everything on tv is a propaganda -lie. Nothing exists ,..no video , no hearing..therefore it cant be proven it happened. It's a story, nothing more.
    But if you watched the video I linked..you'd learn that video is easily faked too now.

12. Faux machine

Nope, that’s just words and means nothing. You’re wrong.

13. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Kraft didn't get arrested for the fun of it. Pretty obvious that a video exists. If not, why try to save face by apologizing?

Do you believe oxygen is real? I mean no viewing of oxygen has ever happened, just scientists talking about it. It's fiction. You believe what authority tells you.

FJF likes this.
  14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Critical thinking=The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue to form a judgement. Because something can be faked=everything is faked isn't logical or critical thinking. Because there are some people in conspiracy's therefore everyone is in a conspiracy isn't critical thinking.

You've been taught isn't critical thinking. It's an assumption.

Sam Hammer and FJF like this.
  15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Wrong. Youre the one assuming media is telling you the truth. I'm the one questioning things. I'm the one being critical. Watch the video I provided. You might start to realize a couple things about media.

16. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Again and again, you just keep quoting what you read. There was no incident. Apology? On camera ? It's called acting. Just like a politician on camera.

17. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't assume anything about the "Media". Why should I watch a video you provided? Video is media.

FJF likes this.
  18. Sam Hammer

You aren't being critical. You are automatically assuming it's fake because you personally haven't seen it yet. You are jumping to conclusions before they even present the evidence or release the video. It's one thing to be skeptical, but to automatically dismiss it as fake before they even release it, is not only fallacious, but a double standard.

Again, that's completely wrong. Police are not allowed to issue an arrest warrant without evidence. Yeah, Kraft tweeted an apology a week or 2 after it happened. Why would he pretend to be guilty? What exactly does that accomplish? Assuming everything is conspiracy before evaluating the evidence is simply delusion and nothing more.

Ralebird likes this.
  19. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

They aren't releasing anything. There's nothing to release.
    What evidence? Believing what you read is not evidence. Not releasing something is evidence it doesn't exist. It's called lying.
    It's delusional to believe what tv tells you. Its less delusional to question it.
    Like I said in the beginning. You ignore your initial instinct that knows..there's
    No way in hell a billionaire goes to a strip mall for a handy from an average woman.
    It's never happened. It never will happen.

20. Sam Hammer

The case hasn't been decided in court yet, so how could you possibly have knowledge related to the video or lack thereof? Just because somebody is a billionaire, doesn't mean they can't do something stupid. Being rich is not the equivalent of being intelligent. Never rule out human stupidity, the guy is almost 80 years old and we all know what happens to the brain as it gets older.

As I said, it's one thing to be skeptical or to wait until the trial is complete, but to dismiss it as fake before the case has even been made is ridiculous. In order for a judge to issue an arrest warrant, there has to be more than conjecture.

FJF and Jets_Grinch like this.