Adam "Pacman" Jones retiring...

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by westiedog1, May 25, 2019.

1. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

No comment. Well technically I commented, but no comment. I did it again. Rats.

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Pac-Man was the straw that broke the camels back for the thug rep nfl. Goodell is a direct result of Pac-Man jones.

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

He would be a terrible example for kids to look to for inspiration. He was just arrested again for disorderly conduct, public intoxication, intimidation and resisting arrest
    a couple of months ago. He was also arrested in Jan 2017 for obstructing official business, disorderly conduct, assault and a felony charge of harassment with a bodily substance.

Just because his arrests are not quite as frequent lets not canonize him.

NYJ79, joe and CBG like this.
  5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Baby steps

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

"Retiring " ????? The guy should be in a prison cell

7. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing that out. Wasn't aware of his recent troubles with the law.

The Waterboy likes this.
  8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Well that’s just nitpicking isn’t it?

The Waterboy likes this.
  9. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I won't comment on his off the field troubles I don't know everything that happened and I didn't care enough to read up on it. I just know he seems to have a troubled life away from football.

As a player I will say this I think that if he hadn't had a cool nickname 'Pacman' people wouldn't have cared who he was.

10. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

All part of the nfl marketing machine.

11. jetophile

I said I wasn't going to comment, then I commented without a real comment, but now I am going to comment substantively because resistance . . . is . . . futile . . . ! Pacman Jones is fckn turd sandwich. There, I said it. There is one reason and one reason only that Goodell allowed Adam Jones back into the league. That reason? To pave the way for The Dog Killer to be re-instated.

Adam Jones should never have been allowed to stick one toe on a football field again, but without giving Jones another chance at "redemption" - which of course Jones fckd up immediately in a Dallas hotel room - there was no viable way Goodell could justify the wheels of industry turning to let Ron Mexico back in. <== This isn't an opinion.

12. jetophile

He also got away with a ton of shit along with ridiculous slaps on the wrist. Goodell is an idiot. His 'discipline' has been wildly inconsistent from the word go. The one that cracked me up the most was Roethlisrapist. Originally a 6 game suspension but later reduced to four with no explanation. I guess it's because Big Ben didn't rape anyone that offseason? Lame. "But, but, but, he wasn't convicted of anything and that girl was an ugly cow!" Looks have nothing to do with sexual assault. Oh, and the cops covered it up. Roethlisberger, hrrrmmph. Anyone remember when he got fined by writing 'I play for Jesus' on his cleats years ago? First of all, I'm quite sure that with all the shit going on the world Jesus doesn't give a fck about football, and second of all, he should've written 'I rape for Jesus' on his cleats instead. What a phony. What was this about again?

13. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You people are describing nothing more than words on a page you read. He did none of these things. None of them. He was simply paid to be the guy who gets in trouble in the news. If he was actually going rogue and doing any of it. He would have been quietly let go years ago. When it keeps happening, it's obviously fake.

14. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How do they keep all the people in on this plan from spilling the beans?

15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

money and power, money and power, money and power. Billions of Dollars.
    the world aint a 7 year old walking around in a family safe Disneyland.
    lol Disneyland is the devil in the first place.. its an analogy for the ultimate illusion.
    the only thing Pac Man is guilty of, is being a puppet.
    when you own media, you own everything it says.
    the world is a stage and we......

[​IMG]

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

There are no beans. It’s a mirage

FJF likes this.
  17. jetophile

I have a healthy sense of paranoia when it comes to the government, but let's play look 'n learn with 'See Spot Run'. It's a kindergarten primer with pictures and words, but no reading required at first. It will come naturally after a while if you're not dumb as a stick:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and I don't believe your schtick isn't a schtick for a minute.

EDIT & P.S.: Unfortunately the soundtrack to this video isn't 'Kung Fu Fighting'.

#17 jetophile, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

It's really hard to figure out if you really believe this crap or you're just here for the nonsense.

Money and power, you say? So that means that every single person who would be needed to orchestrate such alternative realities is paid huge sums of money and has the power to change the world? The clerk arranging all those bank transfers makes millions as does the bank clerks who process them, right? What about the cops who actually initiate the charges - are they acting at the behest of the NFL? How much do they get paid and what power are they given?

The only thing your big colorful chart does is remind us that Disney is not known for treating their employees very well; it must be great to be one of the cogs in their dark ops business wheel and where is that unit on the chart? It must be made up of tens of thousands if you're to be believed and none has made a peep.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

What's with the 'you people' shit?

Fuck Pacman Jones, .and fuck this thread and put it to bed..
    .a

20. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

What cops? Reading a story means you read a story. You have no proof of anything physically happening. The money the plyers make is already their player contracts. Signing it means you understand false stuff will be written about you. What is it that clerks at banks need to know? That has nothing to do with it.
    Players don't need to know anything specifically. They are told from the beginning.. you are an entertainer. Winning and losing is secondary. Peter Gent has said as much. When you get paid pro money, they don't care to win or lose. You wouldn't either. It's not some impossible task. It's simply big business, perfected over 100 and more years.