Jets @ Bills / Bills @ Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetdic, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I'm from Rochester and have gone to every Jets @ Bills game since 1990. I have had things thrown at me, called every name in the book and have had numerous Bills fans wanting to fight me.

I've gone to 2 Bills @ Jets games. The Pennington juke move game and the game yesterday. How come I see a ton of McGahee, Losman and Reich jersey wearing SOB's walking around and people don't even say anything to them? I saw 2 fights at the game, both of them were started by guys wearing Bills gear and missing teeth.

2. NYJ_Pogmothoin

NYJ_Pogmothoin New Member

I'm also from Rochester. I go to U of R. I had the enjoyment of being one of 2 Jets fans at Nathaniel's Bar on Exchange St. Believe me they were amped for this game after having their home games blacked out for the last 2 weeks. Only good part of yesterday was a woman in her 50s buying me and a fellow Jets fan, yager bombs because she felt bad.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I'm trying to figure out the reason why someone would get into a fight with someone who roots for a different team than you. I always found that pathetic

4. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Being from Rochester too and going to many Bills games I find it hard to believe that in NY people cant be more agressieve. Look at the stadium on TV, in the 3rd quarter the place was 1/4 full at best......we have some fucking pathetic fans in the NYC, why cant you guys step it up....you have the reputation as new yorkers....