Jets since 2015...Macc really is a failure and should go if he fails again this year

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Apr 25, 2019.

1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Desperate??? True that..

But Under Gase and Williams there is hope for a winning season despite the GMs shortcomings

Mac had 100 million in Monopoly $ to spend on 3 -4 very good players: Osemele Bell Mosely Crowder..pretty good group for an experienced coach like Gase to work with

Let's see if his draft crapshoot pays off too

2. NYJ1970

NYJ1970 Well-Known Member

ANY GM that drafts Darron Lee should automatically be fired. If you cannot identify the difference between players intended to play in a 4-3 as opposed to a 3-4, you should NOT ever be able to keep your job.

NYJetsO12 and tomdeb like this.
  3. NYJ1970

NYJ1970 Well-Known Member

DRAFTING

Well, I'm still very concerned about the franchise going forward. There's two words that can summarize the last 8 years of sh*t......

BAD DRAFTING

We wouldn't be so quick to criticize Mac if he were actually doing his job, and not sitting in his office drinking coffee and eating donuts. His drafts have been so bad. Truly, if his drafting prowess doesn't get much, much, much better than it's been then the Jets are still f*ched over the long haul. In 3 drafts now, Mac has an actual yield percentage in the 1st 3 rounds of 44%. It get infinitely worse for rounds 4-7. No team can expect to be competitive when the GM Sucks that bad at drafting.

NCJetsfan, tomdeb and NYJetsO12 like this.
  4. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

little did we all expect the chaos that was about to happen :confused::mad::eek::rolleyes:

5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

But..but...but, BPA! LOL Thank God, Mac is gone!

6. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

How many times do I have to remind people that an injury to a Patriots quarterback is what led to this Brady fiasco in the first place? Dude is at the end of his career, let's leave this alone lest we help BB find another Hall of Fame quarterback! Shoot, if I could go back in time I would absolutely tell Mo Lewis to leave Bledsoe alone in the hope that Brady languished on the bench and then left football anonymously.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

So let Stidham languish on the bench while Brady slowly declines as he gets into his mid 40's? I'll drink to that.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

This Post is still here??

ColoradoContrails likes this.