Game of Thrones HBO Weekly Discussion (Enter at your own risk of Spoilers.)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by gustoonarmy, Apr 15, 2011.

1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

So next Sunday is the big battle? That better be good because for the 2 episodes I've seen I give it 2 Rotten Tomatoes ahaha

There are how many episodes left in Final Season? After Sunday 4/28 probably a tale of survivors and guerrila/dragon warfare

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Four episodes left.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It just infuriated me that the entire series is predicated on Jamie Lannister's assassination of the hot dragon girl's father. We wait like 7/8 years for some revenge.....he walks in the front door up to her and its no biggie.

He was behind the murder of the entire Stark family basically and crippled Brandon Stark. He stands in front of Dragon girl, Stark girl AND Brandon Stark and in a scene lasting like 3 minutes, they basically tell him its all good bro, have a good time by the fire.. WTF.

That scene was pure garbage. I feel cheated out of 7 years of my life

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Oh how we have forgotten Tywin Lannister since his demise atop the royal potty.

Jamie Lannister was always the good son who did what he was told. The only times he has defied orders were when he murdered the Mad King, when he freed Tyrion and when he went north against Cersei's wishes.

He's a righteous devil with the emphasis on righteous.

The man who murdered Ned Stark was Littlefinger. He was the missing piece in the puzzle that Tywin needed to catch Baratheon's Hand and kill him. Sansa and Arya got their revenge against him and a lot of heat went out of the room.

#2084 Br4d, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    TonyFtLaud likes this.
  5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Doesn't it feel like they are all teaming up to take down the White Walkers, and once they succeed, then they will turn on each other for a true final battle for the throne? That is my guess. (Whoever survives, that is)

TonyFtLaud and GasedAndConfused like this.
  6. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Yep, so much wasted time, it's like they are just trying to get it over with at this point. So much awkwardness all around, unnecessary bad jokes, dumb people acting dumb, the most weird and forced sex scene ever devised with Arya. They could have literally put Episode 1 and 2 as part of one episode. This was clearly just filler. I wouldn't have been so annoyed if this was a full 8 episode season, but it's obvious they are cutting corners and milking this.

7. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

There are 4 episodes remaining . Is the big battle this week? Perhaps.
    But no Night King at Winterfell may mean otherwise. Could be heading to Westeros. May be a lesser battle then we're expecting this week. Really no idea where things may head. Could leave the survivors in the north having to decide if they should head south and try to save those remaining in Westeros. If not, then the knight knig can raise all he kills there and there's no chance anyone lives besides those few on the iron islands. Really have no idea what lies ahead.
    That's what has made the show so good. Things are never quite what they seem and never go as expected.

8. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

i mean the episode is called "the battle of winterfell" would be kinda dumb if there was no battle in winterfell lol

9. TonyFtLaud

Right, and episode 2 was "the battle of Winterfell" until it wasn't.
    But besides that, where did I say there wouldn't be a battle in Winterfell?
    Just may not be the final battle vs the dead that most are predicting

10. GasedAndConfused

episode 2 was "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms" in reference to Brianne becoming a knight of the 7 kingdoms FYI

11. TonyFtLaud

Correct, after the episode aired, prior to that it was being called , the battle of Winterfell.
    I believe it was actually you who stated the battle would be in episode 4&5 with episode 6 being the fallout. Sound familiar?

12. GasedAndConfused

i never seen it called battle for wintefell personally. I did make a prediction like that but it was nothing more then a guess so i was 1 episode off lol. They are playing this all "very tight to the chest" so not releasing episode names too far in advance. if you seen one like that, it was likely a rumor

13. TonyFtLaud

Yet they keep accidentally releasing episodes early. Episode one a few hours early, in Germany, if you stayed through the credits post episode 1 , episode 2 was your reward. I refuse to watch early. I made that mistake last year

14. GasedAndConfused

yeah I seen one got leaked early. I also seen an article one episode was pirated 55 million times LMAO I just wait for it to come available on the app on sunday and watch it then

15. TonyFtLaud

The cast says they think fans will be disappointed by the ending, but they also say they shot multiple endings so who knows. Unless they all suck.... Lol

16. GasedAndConfused

yeah they shot multiple endings so nobody could leak the real one supposedly. not even the cast knows which one will be used apparently so not sure how they can say that. might be a broad statement. Like can you ever think of any huge show that ended in the past 20 years that the internet didn't rage over the ending? no matter how good it is or what happens, the internet will find a way to be pissed and hate on it lol

dawinner127 likes this.
  17. TonyFtLaud

As long as it's not a black screen...... That sucked!
    The thing is we know certain cast members finished filming a lot earlier than others. But I suppose they could have filmed later scenes first.

18. GasedAndConfused

yeah they don't have to film in order. they did everything they could to keep it all a secret. so far i haven't seen any legit leaks so they did a good job. i'd rather enjoy the ride then have it spoiled early anyway. and yeah i can't see a "bad" ending unless it's an abrupt or cliffhanger for a spin off. then i'd be pretty mab. but "bad" ending doens't mean the person you want to win loses which is what people are going to do. your gonna see a bunch of "why the fuck did he/she win" type posts

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  19. TonyFtLaud

Unless the Night King wins, then we'll all be dead and unable to post.....
    Think they are doing a prequel. Children of the forest, first humans type thing. No sequel in the works as of now. Could the children appear in the final episodes? Really so much can happen. Gonna be interesting

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  20. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

John will bend the knee to the Night King for the greater good.