Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Just a bunch of fucking hot air.Youre a clown.Anything to point the finger elsewhere.

So the jets were accused of spying on super bowls, blatantly stealing signals via video & headset,handing their players cheat sheets w all the opposing teams audibles at half time of games,an entire secret room at their headquarters oozing w ethically challenged cliff notes,given the worst sanction in NFL history?Had their god damn owner come out DURING an entire Different rule breaking controversy to say that cheating helped them win by 1%?

No.Your supposed parralel to deflect the blame elsewhere on the ones who RIGHTFULLY ratted you out for being crooked slime is them taping in a spot outside of the designated area in which every team in the nfl they faced gave them permission to tape there EXCEPT the Patriots & a switched out ball from a field goal from the early 90s. And given that the jets were granted that position by every other team tells me no one thought they were doing anything crooked unlike the team from sticksville who have had game day operational tussles w teams dating back to Billy’s inception.

Its like somebody on death row pointing to a girl scout troop jaywalking around road work.But id expect nothing less.You have an axe to grind against New York by any means neccessarry..too bad the worst thing you can point to is a phantom tag on Chuck Knoblach..Jets fans,new york & all of the sporting world can always rest on the asteriks attached to a tainted tarnished dynasty.

#301 KurtTheJetsFan, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2019
  2. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Belli was fined $500,000, the Pats were fined $250,000 and the Pats forfeited a 1st round pick.

For cheating.

That’s all that needs to be said.

3. Its all muscle memory at this point..no different than Thanksgiving dinner though at least there when theyre defeated they know enough to tap out with “i dont watch or like football”.

dcinct likes this.
  4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^ +1 . . .

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

#305 joe, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  6. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I believe these are just the names from within the Jupiter FL jurisdiction because there's another report saying 200 people had warrants out for their arrest in connection with this.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What kind of asshole names their kid “John S. Johnson?”

TwoHeadedMonster and themorey like this.
  8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I guess the good news for that guy is when he tells people he got arrested for soliciting happy endings, they would not believe him.

9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

They should punish Kraft by giving all this years draft picks to the Jets. That's fair right?

rickjet likes this.
  10. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

According to a co-worker who read the affadavit, Kraft got a blowjob on one occasion and sex during the other.

Also one of the occasions was the day before the AFC game.

11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

That you don't know the difference between taping within the confines of what is allowed by the league, what the Jets did, and taping outside the what the rules allow, what the P*ts did, is just indicative of many P*ts fans that attempt the, "everybody does it" attitude. The P*ts and every other team in the league had received a memo reiterating what was allowable yet the P*ts still CHEATED.

Millions of dollars in fines and 1st round picks forfeited by the P*ts tells the story.

You may not have read one post defending them but that is only because you have all of 11 posts here, it is assumed you don't spend much time here, please make it less time though. As far as being punished and overcoming, in what rational mind is winning by cheating called overcoming? People hate you and the P*ts because of posts like yours and by the way I fixed your post, last sentence needed a little edit.

12. Dierking likes this.
  13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

The Patriot way.

14. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Dick Palmer isn't any better.

MoWilkBeast and BacktoQueens like this.
  15. Rollo Tomassi

My sopne-in-law went to a funeral this weekend and one of the guys giving a eulogy was named Dick Bushy.

HomeoftheJets and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Beats Woody Johnson.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Charges upped to first degree misdemeanors. Jail time is at least a theoretical possibility, not that it will ever happen.

I can't wait for the spin downplaying the part he's played in human trafficking when he cops a plea.

18. Rollo Tomassi

Mingfu Lu’s parents must be so ashamed.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  19. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/robert-kraft-solicitation/index.html

"The next day, Kraft returned to the spa at about 10:59 a.m. and again undressed and lay face up on a massage table, the affidavit states. There, a woman began manipulating his genitals and then put her head down by his genitals, the affidavit states. After a few minutes, the woman used a towel to wipe Kraft near his genitals, the affidavit says."

I actually feel sorry for the guy.
    Ron

20. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

There is actually a John Johnson that works at my company. Every time I get an email from him I think about how bad his parents are.