Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Assuming you are not serious.

Hahahaaa well done.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that the cameras were set up to provide content for the Mike Rowe show "Dirty Jobs." Unfortunately the help kept quitting to go scrape the chum tanks on fishing vessels, shovel out hog farm barns and crawl through sewer lines after a couple of encounters with Kraft.

Red Menace and K'OB like this.
  3. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

200 hundred arrest, and hundreds more likely.
    Now I know why it's called Palm Beach

#223 TonyFtLaud, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This would be like two million arrests if he owned the Red Sox

TonyFtLaud and FJF like this.
  5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Negative points for math fail...... tired joke aside

ukjetsfan and Dierking like this.
  6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Ha, that would be great. I said it in here somewhere that if I had a choice I would rather it had been Constipated Bill. There is so much going in FL right now. Some bigshot CEO financier, something Child's, has just been arrested for human trafficking. I don't know if it's part of the same ring or not. I'll post a link.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...man-trafficking-prostitution-ring/2953948002/

I had it a little backwards. Looks like just prostitution, but yeah, part of the same ring, I just don't know if it was the same spa. Since this raid, 9 other of these hellholes have been shuttered in FL alone.

7. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

It takes time to put a case together. If they jumped too soon, they'd get only the girls and the johns. They were after the bigger fish: the people running the operation and making tons of money off the sex slaves. If they went after only the girls and the johns, the people running the operation would be back in business in another nearby strip mall within a week.

K'OB likes this.
  8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

It is a privilege to be part of the National Football League. Everyone who is part of the league must refrain from “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL. This includes owners, coaches, players, other team employees, game officials, and employees of the league office, NFL Films, NFL Network, or any other NFL business.

Conduct by anyone in the league that is illegal, violent, dangerous, or irresponsible puts innocent victims at risk, damages the reputation of others in the game, and undercuts public respect and support for the NFL. We must endeavor at all times to be people of high character; we must show respect for others inside and outside our workplace; and we must strive to conduct ourselves in ways that favorably reflect on ourselves, our teams, the communities we represent, and the NFL.

It's a privilege to be a Billionaire owner. Kraft wasn't exercising his Constitutional right to solicit a BJ in a sex trafficking operation. It's appalling that you defend this coddled billionaire who is a pillar of the New England community. (Fake outrage but you get the point)

9. jetophile

Article on what could await Kraft from Goodell even though Goodell works for the owners:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html

Nothing will happen until it's resolved, that's for sure, but I'm cynical and jaded enough to think he won't even get a fine under the personal conduct policy or be suspended from the facility for a couple of games even if nothing sticks.

10. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Give them credit for charging the johns, which doesn't always happen.. Sure, it's only a misdemeanor, but the publicity is a pretty big humiliation for all these guys. It's also an effective deterrent. You don't think other guys all over the country aren't going to think twice now before going to get a massage with a happy ending?

Woodhead and TonyFtLaud like this.
  11. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You get knee pads instead of having to drop the soap in the shower of the Miami Dade lockup.

12. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

As usual you Jet fans make up things to support your agenda. There was no defense of Krafts actions here. This was a direct reply to a Jets fan talking about the NE being a bad organization. I was pointing out that Jets fans are not in any position to throw stones. If any of you have the balls look up NFL cheating on google and see what organization has the most strikes against them! And which team was caught spying and deflating balls. Ok you guys win on Hernandez. But let’s face it, nobody cares what the Jets do, been irrelevant for twenty years. Plus current commissioner is a ex jet employee. He is never going to make your horrible team worse.

13. Rollo Tomassi

I love this--this is what you Massholes do.

You get caught cheating and you say - "goggle My Team Cheats" and see who the real culprits are!!! Everyone cheats!!"

Stop it. You're entire tainted championship era is based on cheating--ON THE FIELD.

GTFO.

14. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

lol He didn't make anything up. Murder is on the Pats rap sheet.

And yes the Patriots are a bad organization, and the cheatiest one of all time.
    Rotten to the core, with virtually no ethical compass from the top on down.
    A permanent stain on the NFL.

So take your weak ass whining back to the Pats forum, where you can play the what about game while jerking each other Kraft style.

15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

might want to check your math

16. Rollo Tomassi

Triple murder.

17. jetophile

Make up things to support our agenda, lol. And here we go with good ole Roger Goodell. I was waiting for it. Nobody denies he's an idiot, but let me take you away from revisionist history for a moment. Cheats fans should in reality be kissing Gooddell's ass. Belichick was formally warned in writing - on NFL stationary - to quit with the spying. As a courtesy, and I'll repeat, a warning. What does cheatin' Bill do? He balls it up and shoots for the wastebasket, ignores the warning, turns around, and does it again. Narcissist much? Cheatin' Bill never thought for a nanosecond that Mangini would say anything about it, and of course how did Mangini even become privy to this cheating tactic? Well, he learned from the master, that's how. Mangini to this day says he didn't expect it to blow up like it did, that he thought the film would just be erased and that would be that, but the league went over his head, and he couldn't unspill the milk. Waiting for the retort that Mangini is a rat which somehow trumps the cheating or cancels it out.

Fast forward, and Bill Belichick has the hubris to say he wasn't aware he was breaking any rules. This crock of shit coming from someone who knows the rule book better and more thoroughly that any official(s) in the NFL so do please let that sink in. We know the rest with the fines, etc. and the whole everybody does it somehow means it didn't occur. Later on, Goodell looks at the tapes and sees how truly damaging they are and opts to have them destroyed because then he would have to publicly admit how rife with corruption the league is. Can't let that happen. So Krafty Kraft says, hey, Roger, do me a solid because I'm a big part of why you got the Commissioner's job and we'll play nice from now on. So Goodell says OK, one last chance and personally has league employees stomp, hammer, and crush probably 90% of Ernie Adams' tape library because there's nothing to see here. You guys should LOVE Goodell, which is quite frankly baffling that it's quite the opposite. And, Belichick got off easy. He should've been suspended for four games.

Fast forward some more to Deflategate. Goodell went after Tom Cheat & The Cheats (sounds like a 60s band) because he was pissed off that that's how Kraft and company repaid his generosity for aiding and abetting the cover up of systematic . . . what's the word? Cheating. No worries. One day when someone on the inside with direct knowledge and no longer in fear of reprisal gladly takes a huge payday with a book deal and blows the lid off. May take 20 years, but I'll wait. It would not surprise me one bit if a condition of employment on any level there requires signing a non-disclosure agreement, which also means they can't disclose that they signed a non-disclosure agreement. Carry on with your little fantasy, though.

I love this article. You will, too. And no, we don't hate you because we ain't you. We hate you because you cheat. Nobody does it better, just like that Carly Simon song 'The Spy Who Loved Me'.

https://deadspin.com/bombshell-espn-report-the-patriots-were-huge-cheaters-1729286402

Nobody denies that Belichick/Shady are incredible at what they do, but to pretend some of it wasn't begotten by nefarious means is delusional and well as full on denial. There are actually some reasonable, undefensive Cheats fans who don't deflect with I know you are but what am I and openly admit the crookedness. All two of them.

EDIT: Here's the direct link to deliciousness that you probably won't have the guts to click on:

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

#237 jetophile, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    RPOZ51 and K'OB like this.
  18. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

I thought he was from Manhasset.. Nothing would be better than to see that loud mouth no-nothing be caught up in this !

19. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

It's not a big deal, just embarrassing. But it's damn funny because it's the owner of the Pats.

FJF likes this.
  20. dogg

dogg Member

Add dirtbag to that combo and you have your answer.