I'm worried we're gonna see a repeat of the 2003 offseason in 2019 with Robbie Anderson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WarriorRB28, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

DUDE THE WORD IS YOU! Not attacking you but I'm just tired of seeing a common word spelled wrong. I can't believe you continue to spell it U when Google is right there. Show some respect and spell it correctly.

IIMeanDeanII and dawinner127 like this.
  2. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Hilarious

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I've always been curious what people do with the one second they save by typing "U" instead of "you". Maybe if U type U for the rest of ur life the time U save amounts to something. [​IMG]

#83 dawinner127, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    JohnnyP123456, IIMeanDeanII and FJF like this.
  4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Larry Fitzgerald, Jarvis Landry, Cole Beasley, Edelman, Doug Baldwin are all slot receivers. They are all worth miles more than RA. Fitz was moved to the slot by Arians and had 3 straight 100 catch 1000 yard seasons. All of those guys are their teams No. 1 WR.

If you watch NFL games WR are often running Jet sweep or in close to the line. What analytics is showing is that all NFL WR are more effective when they aren't out wide. That's why even guys like Jones in Atlanta is running plays in tight all the time. There is no such thing anymore as a slot receiver and WR based on formation. If you can't play in tight and out wide you're limiting the O.

Sanu was overpaid and that's why Ridley was drafted.

5. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Gotta let it go.

Simple breakdown. I dont care if I spell his name right or not. If he asked me how to spell his name, I wouldn't give a fuck then either. I would likely just look at him in one condescending way or another if he did. Why would he though? Ha

Again, dont care... Just like I dont care about how much money he saves in shampoo costs a year to maintain those wonderful dreads his head...

I just dont care.

Who he is, what he does outside the football field... caring about him on a personal level. I dont care.

I'm a Jet fan, not a Robbie (Robby) Anderson fan. If you play for the Jets, I will root for you, but beyond that, I just dont care.

Glad that happened.... anyway. Ha

How was it easier for Quincy? The dude literally got drafted when we had some pretty decent WR ahead of him in Marshall and Decker. We had drafted several other WR as well, so there was good competition around that time. Enunwa shined in his own light and is clearly the best WR we currently have. He can't stay healthy though... So, we need better, period.

Enunwa is a beast when healthy. Robbie Is a small framed kid who is a solid deep threat. I'm not going to change my stance on that, especially if you're argument is just random stats. Even the stats aren't overwhelming in Robbies favor, especially when you look at games played between the two.

You pose a lot of questions that hurt my head mostly and you make me question if we are watching the same Jets games. I dont understand and I dont feel like breaking it down because honestly, I just think I'm right and you're wrong. That's good enough for me. Feel free to feel the same. Ha

Robbie and Enunwa serve a purpose and both bring some really good things to the table. In all honesty though, I think we need better, period. They can both be upgraded in my eyes and I dont want to settle, I want to see studs at these positions.

I'm tired of seeing the same mediocre offense, year, after, year..

You and I disagree on a lot but I would hope we can at least agree on that. So, if we do, then clearly we should both simply want better.

6. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Robbee looks to be a keeper.

And whomever the dude is that said Rohbea gets separated from the ball 90% of them time?

I don’t think he’s so good at math.

7. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I'd bring him back, but not pay him like he's a #1 WR, which he's not. He just looks like it on this team because we have no #1 WR.

JohnnyP123456 likes this.
  8. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Yup agree, he’s not a 1 but he’s extremely productive and looks to be Sam’s favorite target.

Gotta make it happen without breaking the bank.

9. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

If Anderson was the Jets third best WR, the team would have a solid receiving core. The lack of other quality WRs on the roster means they end up overpaying for him. Unreal how much management has neglected and screwed up one of the most important positions in the league, other than QB.

10. Nesquik

Robby!!!!! >>>>> Quincy

11. Nesquik

There are 3 things that I would say has saved Maccs ass .Obviously Sam, he's the real by far he most talented qB that has ever put on this jersey. This last 2 weeks have been great hes made some great throws and ist not like were running the ball like crazy. This is all him passing the rock. 2 is Herndon he looks like a 1st round guy. Incredible for a rookie to be playing this well didnt know much bout him as a prospect but he is exceeding my expectations. And 3 is Robby I'll give him credit for that the most cause he was a UDFA, Guys Robbys a stud. Pay the man and stop bitching that isnt some perfect player already. It takes time especially with what he's been given at QB in his time as a pro. Journeyman QBs and backups and a rookie, how is supposed to thrive in that environment?? Well dammit he is thriving and the last 3 games he's played his ass off.

BUF against Tre White 4 76 TD
    HOU against Karedm Jackson 7 96 TD
    GB against Jaire Alexander 9 140 TD

#91 Nesquik, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Anderson, Q and add a big body receiver that can win those 50 / 50 balls. Already got the TE.

Bye Kearse.

Nesquik likes this.