#FireBowles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JethroTull, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Yes, but at least Norman has panache :).

Cman68, BrowningNagle and NYJFOREVER like this.
  2. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Agreed. It was a sarcastic remark. The only people who remotely think that Bowles gets this team ready to play week in and week out are the Johnsons.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Not to worry. Josh McCown is already the QB coach. And Karl Dorrell Has already been a QB coach in this league before, twice.

Fire Bowles and Bates. Give the interim HC job to Rick Dennison and promote Dorrell to OC and play with some tempo for once.

4. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Ballsy idea. I like your reasoning. I give it very chance of being implemented, but I like the thought behind it.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  5. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to read this thread after we lose to buffalo..... It'll really get comical then lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

6. jetfan59

jetfan59 Well-Known Member

Bates and Bowles both need to be fired. Bowles hasn't improved at all since he has been hired, and I'm worried that if Bates hangs around much longer he is going to stunt Darnold's growth as a player.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  7. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

If the Jets lose to Buffalo, will there be anyone left on the planet who will defend Todd Bowles?

8. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Don't worry, the D will pick off Peterman 3 times and Bowles will blame them for the loss for not getting 5 picks.

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The Jets will win a low scoring snoozer only because buffalos offense is historically bad. 14-9, something like that.

Then in the bye week, Johnson will give a strong endorsement of Bowles. 5-11 last year to 4-6 with a rookie QB. He will call it progress. We’ve been here before

10. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

The Jets ownership appears to be leaning towards autism. Who in their right mind would administer a professional football team in this manner? These clowns are making Leon Hess look competent.

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Didn't we see this movie last year??

CBG likes this.
  12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Todd Bowles is 0/4 for bringing the VLT to the NYJs! :mad: I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and threw up bile. You know that idiopathic vomiting like your dog does sometimes for no reason? I made a prediction Jets 20, Dolphins 13. Well, I got the 13 right at least.

[​IMG]

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Hmmm... so many subliminal messages here.. :)

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well where are all the guys who have defended Bowels gone ? They are all on the back of milk containers as I type. The NY Jets organization just wasted yet another year of our lives. Many of us saw Todd Bowels for what he IS a long time ago , I personally gave up on him 2 years ago as I knew there and then that I had seen enough of this ass clown but so many people said " he's well respected around the league " or that " the players like him " or how about another favorite " they play hard for him " . This imbecile should have been fired long ago but all I can say here on Nov5th 2 years too late ,is how do you like him now ? BTW Mike Mac is clueless as well so please don't just put all this on Toilet .

#1894 CBG, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Ralebird, NYJetsO12 and SOJAZ like this.
  15. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

If they lose to Buffalo next week, I believe it will be the last straw for Bowles - as in, I do not believe he will make it through the season. Losing to one of the worst teams in the league, playing an awful backup QB, in front of your home fans who are already fed up.....it doesn't get any uglier than that.

16. jetophile

Tell us how you really feel. I like Bowles as a human being, but at this point I think have to admit that it's been clouding my vision. It's time cut bait the last Monday following the last day of the season, BUT the Jets better have a card up their sleeve before they do it or it's just gonna be more of the same. I don't see the point of doing it now. Just let the horror show play out.

17. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Exactly. No point firing the guy until you have a clear vision for who's next. At this time, I'm not really aware of any HC candidates that have me excited. Hopefully the next Sean McVeigh/Doug Pederson is out there.

18. jetophile

I was still thinking 7-9 before KO (and also a win because I'm an idiot), but that doesn't seem plausible as a prediction any longer. I was so fed up with the FO and their treatment of me as a STH after all these years that I gave up my seats this year. I said I wanted the Jets to lose every home game so that even with Sam about 10 people show up. That last part may happen at some juncture (rubs hands together), and I'm now back on the spite train because yesterday made me really cranky. As if I'm not cranky enough. And yeah, if they do lose to Buffalo at home, I fully expect it to turn into Shea in there. C'mon, Jets fans, do me proud.

CBG likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I hear what you are saying but----he has started to lose the locker room ( remember everyone likes to play for Bowels ? ) well thats over and fingers are starting to be pointed. I expect in fighting soon if it has not happened already and be prepared for "those anonymous " sources to show up in all the local News Paper articles REAL SOON. Why keep him around , so Bowels can ruin the QB some more ? Take a note and cue from the Browns, they might be a mess also but to stay the course for 7 more weeks would be insanity. IF and when they should lose to Peterman and the Bills next week this will be beyond the mess that it is now .

NYJetsO12 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  20. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

Title of this thread should be changed to discuss who we want as Bowles replacement because he’s a dead man walking

94Abraham likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.