DWC - Multiple Username DIscussion

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by TonyFtLaud, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was gonna 'Like' that but I was against it before I was against it. However, I'm still against it. I ain't no John Kerry. I don't care for the feature, either. Hey, I got round avatars changed to square, though. ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA!

2. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

My bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jetophile

I wonder what Josh Norman has to say about all this?

4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Collectively we killed this thread. I will move all recent discussions to BS Forum so we can continue discussing it. I will open this thread back up once all messages are moved.

FJF and DefenseWinsChampionships like this.
  5. Brook!

Okay. Let's go crazy. I will cancel NotSatoshi's ban so he can continue discussing the issue.

FJF likes this.
  6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Let’s not lose our heads

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

PhillyStackz, SugaSmackz, DefenseWinsChampionships, TampaBayJetsFan85, HighFlyingJets, KnicksFanFromQueens1985, SmashMouth

I may have missed one or two and not sure of the spelling but feel free to add to the list

Edit: In my compilation I may have included a name of his from another board
    Edit 2.0: Adding SmashMouth to the list, thanks @Dierking

#67 The Waterboy, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  8. jetophile

His first post will be to tell you to STFU. Over/under. He can be fun sometimes, just very angry and you can flip a switch on him incidentally and without even trying. Good luck being some old guy driving 25 in a 30 in front of him. He'd probably road rage and force you into a ditch.

9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

My username is HomeoftheJets, not HomeOfTheJets. So clearly I'm innocent. :D

10. jetophile

How did you come by this knowledge? LMAO. I was MIA for a long time, and often didn't check in and read. I do remember abyzmul having a PhillyStackz avatar (or however you spell it). Philly was wearing a Miami Dolphin's jersey with testicles Photoshopped and hanging from his chin.

11. jetophile

The Jets have no home in the first place you idiot!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Nah - I'm done interacting with Brook on here. IMO moderators shouldn't be making up fake shit about posters and baiting them into arguments so they can ban them.

I do get raged as fuck when people drive under the speed limit though. Usually I just shoot at them.

13. Brook!

I will apologize to you openly if you feel like I was trying to bait you into banning you. My problem is with your style not you. Come one now. You know me and everybody knows me. I am the moderator who basically begs people privately to change their messages so they don't get in trouble.

14. jetophile

Still angry. I don't think he was baiting you at all. He was doing his perceived his job, so he pulled a Mr. Bomby McBomby Radical Islamist move. He's just trying to do the correct perceived thing, and the fact that he moved it and re-opened the thread for posts speaks for itself IMO. There was - and will never be - any consistency here. It's just the way it is; but that's true for any message board. I remember when Petrozza perma-banned someone for using a Special Olympics picture, yet lo and behold, there's an 'Inappropriate Humor' thread that you started where anything goes.

And the whole no politics thing, gay. The posts were in the BS Section, not the main Forum. That made this place turn into that other place. It's Petrozza's site, of course, but the title in the pinned section should be changed to no politics in the main forum. Years ago, religious talk was a no-no, and I explained what happened with that. Either keep things extremely specific in the rules or just eliminate the BS Forum altogether. I miss Ron Pi.

#74 jetophile, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    NCJetsfan likes this.
  15. Dierking

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

He did the right thing and lifted the ban. Now you can all be blessed with my glorious posts and shower me with likes.

He still never backed up his false claims. Because they're fake news.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  17. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Some poster's style is more obvious, but with most posters here, I don't think I could tell. I certainly can't remember someone from years past who were banned, but maybe that's just my faulty memory and encroaching senility! LOL

18. jetophile

Dierking will be taking a massive shit on you any minute.

19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Some I knew and others I gleaned from other posts. The listing of every player on the roster in his posts is a big giveaway for some of his user names, the others are either when he came back after getting banned and was outright about letting the board know who it was and one was found out by him posting on another board that his TGG account was hacked and he claimed the Phillystaxx rapping videos were not him.

R.I.P. Grams

20. Dierking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.