Darnold is wise beyond his years

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by forevercursed, May 9, 2018.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I believe he is a breeder of Lhasa Apso dogs. In Wyoming.

FJF and TrojanPride like this.
  2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Really? Great.. So we have a Fitz with Uber Talent? Now that's what I call an Upgrade

3. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Yeah... I really hope the fans take a chill pill when he starts struggling. He's 20 years old and will definitely have rough stretches. It's ok, but you know people who reiterate whatever the press says won't think so.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Los Angeles. Daughter graduated from USC. She was a member of the band. Wife and I follow USC closely. We have friends that have been Cardinal and Gold members and season ticket holders for years.
    We are happy to just watch it on TV but who knows, we might see you there. Welcome to the site and Fight on!

TrojanPride likes this.
  5. TrojanPride

TrojanPride Active Member

Wow. A former band member is just as important to us as a former player, and welcomed to our tailgate as a VIP. Let me know if you ever attend a game. I sit in the "Thundering Herd" section of crazies that line the tunnel.

Outsiders don't understand how beloved, and important our band is to the football program and fans....the great honor for a player to get up on that ladder, raise the sword, and lead the band to "Conquest". Lynn Swann started that tradition in 1972! NCAA record for most consecutive appearances supporting the football program at every home, and away game since the 80s.

By the way, I have A LOT of gawdy gold Trojan jewelry I purchased from Mrs. Bartner to support the band, lol.

Fight On!

LAJet likes this.
  6. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

He sure is, for now.

I like him A LOT and have a lot of hope / expectations for him / this organization, however, we are the Jets and I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Let's see how he is after a couple of seasons, or even one season, in the NFL. Everything could change. Of course we hope it won't and that he will continue to have the same demeanor and that his game will only improve, but there are no sure things, especially with this organization. I know some people don't like to hear that, but it's the truth, whether they'd like to blind themselves to reality or not.