PSL Holders Screwed Again

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by turbodog, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yes, the number is listed here. Will report back as threatened.

2. jetophile

Hahaha, are they for real?!

I'm too stupid to screen shot the actual email (I could only post the link within the email, but believe me, it's beautiful). Is the FO even stoopider than me to send me an email and solicit me for the 2018 Season for just $45 a game?! Holy shit on a shingle. And no, they still aren't harassing me after threatening to harass me.

EDIT & P.S.: I MAY be just as stoopid. Just noticed that the link is half broken, possibly because I posted it from their website through my browser (?). What do know from these things. Give it a try, though. Try your damnedest. NO PSL is a part of it. Still waiting for my letter of non-compliancy. Tick-tock, the Jets FO is on the clock.

#62 jetophile, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. jetophile

OK, hold onto your seat belts and I hope this works . . .

[​IMG]

#64 jetophile, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  5. jetophile

It only took me ten times to get that pic to stick. So to break it down, if you PIF, you're not locked in for a price increase? Plus, a M.O. is cash, and you're still not locked in?! What the fukking fukk????!!!! Holy Mother of Hell. Yes, I finally delivered. Bye, Jets FO. I might try to catch a game again in Italy on the radio if you play abroad, but I stopped being a dumb broad.

6. jetophile

Which one of those cunty options are not like the others? They are so full of crap. I was never offered a 10 payment option before as a non PSL holder, and due to family tragedy (plural) a few days past the May 1st deadline, they wouldn't allow me to do 4 cc payments as I always did since The New Dump because no, pay me. I did. In full. MY PRIOR REP, TYLER WORTHINGTON, sighed on the phone in my ear. You do not do annoyance as if someone is trying to pay a late utility bill. "I can't make an allowance for you, because then we'd have to do it for everyone."

Yeah, I am not letting any of this go. For aeons. Do not let the Jets stick their greasy fingers into your checking acct (ACH), cancel whatever is auto, and then let them beg you.

How's it goin' Mary Cate Talmadge?

7. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

You need therapy, Jetophile :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. jetophile

Read the fine print. Fukk them. It's a pile of shitty kitty litter. I'll be posting my email(s) if I can screen shoot them, but I'm a a Jets fan, so that equals Boo Radley IQ. In fact, Boo was smarter than all of us.

9. jetophile

Oh, wait, you paid in full but what??? No price freeze if you do the same thing. Read it. It doesn't even make any sense.

10. HorribleEverySingleSeason

Thanks I was in the 100s and walked away, might give a call but not sure I want to continue with this headache since I don't even know if I qualify with walking away. I was kind of happy to be completely over it besides posting here.

#70 HorribleEverySingleSeason, Mar 22, 2018
  11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

There's two base options, Pay in full or Pay by payment plan. Then you have the choice to either pay manually or auto-pay with a saved credit card. With the auto-pay they guarantee the ticket price won't go up.

Either way you are paying way over market, and that's before considering PSL costs

sickandtired likes this.
  12. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I completely understand. Keep an eye on this thread as I will update as I learn new information. If it seems likely you may benefit, I’m sure you will have time to join the lawsuit.

13. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Makes you see again how crappy they treat STH. If you are in a section that has both manual and autopay STHs, could they increase price on just those STHs who select manual pay?

14. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

They took my name and info. I don't believe it matters that you walked away. If you "invested" in PSL, then you are/were dupped. Tell me how any of the so-called perks of having a PSL is worthy of the cost? Now that they ate selling tix without it, it's like a shoddy company taking your $$$ and your stock crashing to zero.

15. jetophile

Reminds me of the Stock Market Crash of 1929 and The Great Depression!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad::mad::mad:

16. jetophile

Read that invoice in detail, everyone. Can't say it loud enough. It's bullshit. Read it over and over over again, because it's a sack of crap. I put in a call to the law firm on Monday, but the line was busy. Geez, I wonder why. Gonna try later today, haha.

17. jetophile

You're not hearing me as to your first paragraph. If I pay in full up front in any shape or form - and now I won't be paying anything, thanks - via cc, check, ACH, debit, or M.O. - which is CASH - not locked in but at the same time, I'm locked in for paying the same thing by the same methods? They're robber barons who suck at being robber barons.

It's a veiled attempt/way to give them access to your checking account and cc to take money anytime they want, even on the fourth of July. I used to call up w/ my cc # every year to institute the four payments or move the cc payments online every mo/four payments, but I'm still paying you, you bitches. You know my cc #, and if it doesn't go through because I canceled the card or it got stolen, call me. It's a Ponzi scheme. Ha, who remembers when they threatened to take away the cc option altogether? You know why? Because the Jets didn't want to pay cc fees. They can bite me. Seriously, what is the difference between paying in full and paying in full if you're paying in full? Let's start there. The ineptitude on their part is astounding. Buncha rocket scientists they got over there. Even Hawking wouldn't be able to set this ship aright.

"Subject to possible increases", laughs aplenty when they're locking you in. See ya, Jets! Been nice knowin' ya! TV is the bomb!

#77 jetophile, Mar 22, 2018
  18. jetophile

"The Jets will provide notice as required by law." lol

I should re-scan that in because some of it got cut off on the right. Jets fan = village idiot, what else. I do try, though. Really, I do.

19. HorribleEverySingleSeason

Absolutely agree, I have a few friends that are lawyers and just want to get their input on the law firm that's representing this as well as the case before I make a call but I'll probably end up doing it as well.

sickandtired likes this.
  20. HorribleEverySingleSeason

The payment plans have always been there and they are just made to either charge your account or take out of your bank account on the dates you agreed to pay the season tickets. I really don't have a problem with any of that. It's nothing new and tons of teams do it.