Jets are reducing Season Ticket Prices for more than half the seats

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Jan 16, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Remember when there was a huge brush fire right near The New Dump for the SECOND TIME since 2013? C'mon, this if some 'Final Destination' level shit. I was all BURN, BABY, BURN! both times. If I was a fire-fighter, I would've called in sick.

2. jetophile

Hilarious avatar, btw. Personally, I wish the Jets would draft someone named Jesus. Then I would get to boo Jesus.

Jay Bizniss likes this.
  3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Don't do it. I was feeling the same way for about an hour after the trade Saturday, but my wife reminded me how much $ we saved last season. Until you are paying more than you would pay for season tickets, there's just no reason to have them. It's not like a lot people do so the whole sitting by the same people thing is dead, sadly.

sickandtired and sec314 like this.
  4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You can go to every game, pay a little more for the Pats... etc those type of games, but overall save 50% and not pay for pre-season and if it rains you can stay home and don't get beat on parking passes. There is no negative to buying tickets on secondary market

MurrellMartin and sickandtired like this.
  5. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Yep. I'm prepared, as I was last year, to pay out the ass for the New England and Green Bay games for a decent seat, but for the other 6, or 8 if you do Preseason like I do, I will save $ every single time and it will balance itself out in my favor, this I'm sure of. I saved $1,800 last season compared to having 2 LLEZ PSL seats and parking. I think I'll save less this year, but we'll see.

6. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

You will save. Many folks dumped ST. Those will sell for peanuts. Those will end up on stub hub for less than face before game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

why do you think the seats are painted in a random assortment of colors? In the far camera shots it makes it look like people are sitting in the seats. The Yankees have uniform coloring behind the dugouts and the empty seats stand out like a sore thumb

8. jetophile

Fuller Brush Company for the win!

9. jetophile

10. jetophile

^Cross-posted because let's discuss this, pulllleeezzz. My apologies that this took so long, but I'm not that swift. Heh. Enjoy, and GO JETS!

11. jetophile

You've only been suffering since 1988? Not long enough to kvetch that much, but yes, Sir, I like it.

It isn't only the crappy product, it's the treatment of the fans and old timers. Wayne Chrebet got a placard as a reward for being practically rendered brain dead. Woody, the penultimate cheapskate, I think Wayne also got a free NJ Transit ticket to Newark to some whore bar. Then again, maybe it was cartel country in Mexico.

It was Half-Time vs. the Vikings, a deluge, lightning, the lights went out (haha), and everyone said screw this before security made people run for cover. Hooray for The New Dump! I felt bad for Wayne, but fukk that POS palace.

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69:mad:

#91 jetophile, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018