Jets are reducing Season Ticket Prices for more than half the seats

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Jan 16, 2018.

1. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Yeah.....preseason bites!!! So glad I dumped.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

All about the Sales pitch. They are worse than vacuum cleaner salesmen.

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

My sales rep from when I had season tix two season ago hasn't called me in a while. Depending on the draft pick, my buddies and I may consider coming back as STH's. But I doubt it. Tickets on secondary-markets are so cheap that if we wanted to go to 3-4 games a season instead of 8 we'd still be ahead on $ spent.

Jets69 likes this.
  4. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

Don't do it!! Especially knowing you pay for preseason crap.

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Season Ticket Holder, see how I laugh. No waiting list now! For all that I've ever gotten hit with over being an "entitled" STH in the past since long before Charley Winner - and the Jets didn't win anything - I got treated like a cat that missed the litter box. Game by game basis is my advice.

Ralebird likes this.
  6. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Yeah, we enjoy tailgating more than anything, but that's not enough to convince us to return as STH's. Game by game is the move.

7. jetophile

Both threads questo è molto importante. I can't remember how to say thread/tale/yarn in Italian. It'll come to me at 3:00 a.m.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/psl-default-repercussions.88138/
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/psl-holders-screwed-again.88689/

Do yourselves a very critical favor and read through every single page in both threads. It is worth your collective time to get a solid grip on what is going on. And then . . .

[​IMG]

If anyone has the fortitude to wade through this one while trying to whistle down Memory Lane - and then have nightmares - there's also this . . .

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/17a-new-stadium-tour-psls-new-stadium-stuff-go-here.42290/

What a bunch of lying turds. Not the posters. The Jets FO.

#67 jetophile, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  8. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I wonder if there are enough tickets available on a game by game basis that we could one day soon actually have a blackout!! Now that would make a statement.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How much does it cost to park at MetLife? I'm thinking Amtrak/NJ Transit to get to a game this year.

10. sickandtired

sickandtired Member

You can probably find Parking pass on stub hub for $50 or less....depends on the game.

11. jetophile

It is total horseshit. In other words, they are offering people in the affected sections who are pissed off beyond belief to move down without upping their PSL cost if they still have a balance on it. The per seat price? Well, I was paying $250, now gotta pay $700! Just an analogy for analogy's sake, but screw the Jets FO because you can see the implications of that last sentence. Rep had the stupid nerve to tell me they can do anything to anyone at anytime to sell the place out.

I hope only 10 people show up every game in the sections they screwed over so far. The writing is on the wall. They will start screwing over everyone. Because they can. According to them. Unless the class action suit exposes them for the POS liars that they are. Wait, that already happened . . .

12. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

https://deadspin.com/psl-holders-sue-the-jets-for-screwing-them-over-1823840355

13. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

This. @Cman60, I'm thinking of NJT as well for some games.

14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Don’t do train grandpa. It is a hassle. I go most of the games. Just drive to Madison,NJ. We will park your car on my driveway and you can come with me. Let’s coordinate before and we can sit together.

Heck, we might even organize a TGG get together at the parking lot. If there is a volunteer to organize the tailgate for like $20 per person it will be a great event.

@Royal Tee - What do you say Sensei?

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well Brook, last Saturday I drove to Edison, NJ for the Saltwater Fishing Convention so I'm pretty sure we can drive a bit further to your spot! Only 2.5hrs one way. Same as my Belmar, NJ run.

Brook! likes this.
  16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Cool. We will see if @CBG and @FJF will join us to watch our shiny new QB. Heck maybe @jaywayne12 will make the trip from Carolinas for this important event.

17. jetophile

I wish I could bring all of my Jets bobble-heads that I won and picked up from P.C. Richards to life. As in 'Puppet Master' style (I love that sick little movie, even the boring, shitty parts). I would send my army of Jets bobble-heads on a murderous mission of revenge to the Florham Park Corporate Office. Kerry Rhodes will have a job again: concuss Christopher Wold Johnson. Thomas Jones will stiff arm everyone in the place. Bart Scott will give them all a nosebleed. Chad Pennington doesn't like look he could stab anyone with that shoulder - a shame - requires more thinking. Leon Washington will stow away in someone's bag at JFK, fly to London, and bash Woody Johnson over the head with his crutches. Curtis Martin will compile a lot of yards with poison murder cleats on Neil Glatt's face. Mark Sanchez will eat all of their hotdogs so they all starve to death. Jonathan Vilma will tackle the janitor because it reminds him of this garbage organization. Nick Mangold will use his Viking beard like a Brillo pad on their eyelids until they scream for mercy - none given. I wish they offered a Kris Jenkins bobble-head. He could do a lot of damage.

They don't even have the game-day brochure anymore, let alone the scratch-offs. They don't hand out posters of players anymore (still have my Klecko & J. Crotch), team pictures, or those little paper hand-outs of Jets/Opposing O. vs. D. players that I used to really enjoy. Nada. Cheapskate buttholes. By the way, Pinhead from 'Puppet Master' looks like Jason Fabini. You just know you want to press play.

Do I lie?

Brook! and seanofthedead like this.
  18. seanofthedead

seanofthedead Well-Known Member

I wish you could too.......

19. jetophile

Remember when Woody Johnson got hit by a car while riding his bike in Florida? Good times.

"I just got nicked by a car," Johnson said. "I wasn't wearing a helmet and all that stuff. You are supposed to do all that stuff. I didn't hit my head or anything. I broke my ankle." Oh, my ankle! - Bobby Brady.

20. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

If its Mayfield season, I will be up for the season opener.