Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Fuck You

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

That Bengals-Ravens game was one of the craziest games I've seen in a while. Wow.

Buffalo is a much easier team to 'root' for now that Rex is no longer there. I think they could be dangerous in the playoffs even though they'll run into New England again in round 2 if they beat Jacksonville next week. The playoffs is a different beast.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

They're facing their old head coach Doug Marrone that'll be the main story line for that game.

3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Lmao

4. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

In the mid-80's the Browns won their division with an 8-8 record. They get my vote. Especially since the 11-5 Pats and 11-5 Jets had to play a 1st round game and the Browns got a bye.

5. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

How serious is the injury to Shady? If he can't go next week then the Bills have no shot at pulling off an upset.

6. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Intrested to see what happens with Tyrod now he's taken them to the promised land especially if they avoid one and done.

7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Last time the Bills played the Jags they lost 9-6. This should be interesting. 2 teams with good defenses, the Jags are pretty Jekyll and Hyde on with their offense, same with the Bills. Hopefully the Jags can pull it out.

8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

My fantasy right now is that the Bills beat the Pats in the playoffs and go on to the Super Bowl, where they get crushed by the Panthers or Rams.

Suicide, Buffalo and the Bills -going together since 1990.

NYJalltheway and Walt White like this.
  9. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

I think home field advantage will be decisive in the Jags-Bills game. I don't love Buffalo's chances on the road against Jacksonville's defense. I would be just as confident in a Bills win if the game was in Buffalo.

10. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Jacksonville doesn't really have a home field advantage. Don't they cover up portions of the upper deck because they can't sellout. Jacksonville will probably win because they are the better team and McCoy might not play which is a real blow to the Bills. I bet their will be a lot of Bills fans there as they are excited for their 1st playoff game in 17 years.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

These dumbasses in Buffalo are jerking each other off like they never won a game before. It's the last seed in playoffs you dummies, let's take it in stride will ya

12. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Ok can the Jags go Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers like they did earlier this year? Can they get Big Ben to throw interceptions like Mark Sanchez? Or are the Steelers going to show the Jags they are truly the superior team?

13. slimjasi

Well, the Jags were 6-2 at home this year and Buffalo was 3-5 on the road. I agree that the Jags do not have any king of pronounced home field advantage, but I don't think Buffalo is a reliable road team, particularly against a team capable of putting up a big defensive effort.

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

The game sold out in 10 minutes....... and that's including the "tarped" sections removed (they're the corners of the upper deck)

15. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

18 years without a playoff appearance and the last time they were there was the music city miracle. A lot of the elation is the belief that this is the organization finally making a turn for the better after years of futility. I get and agree with your point of setting the bar too low but i have never met a more loyal and overall friendly fan base then the Bills. The fact they are bombarding Dalton's foundation with donation illustrates this point. i think they get a pass on this one with the understanding that a new bar has been set.

slimjasi likes this.
  16. slimjasi

This is spot on. I happen to know a few Bills fans very well and have been to several Bills games. They are definitely a loyal fan base that has been through a lot of shit. I don't mind them being a little giddy. They will likely be coming back down to earth shortly.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Nah, the Titans are far worse

18. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

The Jags will probably win but I am not so sure they cover the 7.5. Blake Bortles is their QB and he is very capable of stinking up the joint. The Jags D also got torched for 44 points a couple of weeks ago so I think the Bills have a chance at an upset especially if Shady plays. My guess is a low scoring game 20-17 or something like that.

19. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

If Bortles reverts to his mean and McCoy is fit then I'd give 'em an even shot.

20. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member