Week 13 other games thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Laszlo Kovacs

Laszlo Kovacs Active Member

Gronk should be suspended for the rest of the season.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

For some reason I feel like that was called on the bills for being in the way of gronk trying to lay down

3. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

A forearm to the back of a guy's head while he's laying on the ground?
    Another doushebag, entitled Pat

#23 NY Jets68, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    RPOZ51 likes this.
  4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Some of the P*ts fans replying to that on twitter are delusional. I guess that is a requirement of being a P*ts fan

"Please. He made contact after the play, it wasn't necessary but not remotely worth of suspension. Notice how they didn't call the egregious holding and PI on the defensive player prior to that. None of it would have been an issue if Gronk weren't interfered to begin with."

"The bills should have been called for holding which was blatant the refs are the issue" "The refs started it by missing the penalty"

"A product of gronk having enough of being held all game with nothing being called"

Walt White likes this.
  5. FJF

geno doesn't back pedal enough on the screen play, which is ironic

Red Menace likes this.
  6. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

What I don't get, is how all these teams scouted these players, they have real game tape on all these players which you think would allow them to make an educated decision about how good or bad those guys are.

Yet here they are giving Geno another chance to prove he can't play at the NFL level.

7. FJF

they have no choice. big shortage on nfl caliber qbs so they recycle what they can

8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Seattle not calling timeout to force Philly's hand with 50 seconds left after they forced timeout was inexplicable.

Then Seattle took a knee at their own one and Philly failed to call timeout.

Dumb.

Make Seattle snap it from their own 1 to end the half. They couldn't take another knee.

9. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

That's unbelievable. It should be three games minimum. It will be two games that is then reduced to one game on appeal.

10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Any sanction against a Patriots player will be met with cries of the league being biased against the Patriots.

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

^ yeah saw that on red zone

dirty play. suspension coming.

as for tonight:

philly punted on 4th and inches earlier around midfield and goes for it on 4th and 3 in FG range without Ertz?

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

He probably gets a $5 fine. Ya know, inflation and all. I saw his idiot maw spewing caveman idiot words after the game. "I was mad that the refs were against me" type crap. Holy Hell, all he ever does is push off and get granted immunity more than some hump in witness protection.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

For your viewing displeasure, here it is. The NFL is always picking on me so I punched a defenseless player in the head. The refs are out to get me, why doesn't anyone understand this?! My response was to concuss someone out of frustration, but I'm sorry I kinda sorta did that in response to the refs usually giving me a free pass. Hard to believe this lunkhead has a persecution complex.

#33 jetophile, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    NY Jets68 likes this.
  14. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

How dare they not enable the Pats to cheat, not make up rules for their advantage, not let Brady make all the refs calls, and not let this fuck do whatever wants all over the field like he did against the Jets!

To bad he didn't re-brake his arm. He was using that brace/cast as a weapon. Sickening

#34 Walt White, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    NY Jets68 likes this.
  15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

He's lucky he didn't break that guy's neck. Beckham got one game last season, I think, this has got to get him more games. What did Burfict get?

16. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

why did the bills players just stand around and let that happen? Stand up for your teammate! they should've immediately decked Gronkowski

17. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

fucking meathead making a meathead move..... but yeah, I was surprised one of his teammates didnt throw an uppercut under the facemask

18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Because they were playing the P*ts. If someone would have retaliated they would have gotten a lifetime ban, $2M fine and have their 1st born taken, while they bring out a lounge chair for Gronk to make sure he is comfortable after such an egregious affront.

I couldn't believe some of the headlines I saw yesterday today, "Did Gronk Throw a Cheap Hit on Sunday?" " Suspension coming for Gronk? Why it's possible.", as if there was a question that it was dirty.

Walt White and FJF like this.
  19. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Should absolutely be suspended for next week, doubt he gets two games as a first time offender.

Off topic - Anyone need anything tonight for fantasy?

I'm down 23.8 with Antonio Brown tonight with a win and in for playoffs for me in my big money league. It's trending as if he will play is the last report I saw. One thing I noticed, he has never scored in a touchdown playing at Cinci so hopefully that changes tonight and gets in the endzone for at least one.

20. FJF

I need a miracle from Big Ben to keep my playoff hopes alive