Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 28, 2017.

?

Will the Bills go 2 Decades Without a Playoff Appearance

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Fuck You

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'm guessing if we check his profile next Sept it will say BuffaloPhysco was last seen: 10 mo. 2d 21h ago

Every year it's the same thing

2. The Waterboy

3. The Waterboy

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bi...ls-for-298-rushing-yards-as-defense-collapses
    I know the Jets lost to the Bucs today but most weren't expecting much from them this year. But the Bills fans here were thinking playoffs and more for their team. Looks like they are trending towards 2 decades without a playoff appearance.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

they traded away Marcell Dareus for nothing and now they can't stop the run

5. The Waterboy

If it wasn't for BuffaloFizzco, and a couple of others, I probably wouldn't be so happy about what I am seeing happen. It's just nice to know we won't see fizzco until next season.

FJF and HomeoftheJets like this.
  6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

buffalo is easy to hate that's for sure. You'd think all that losing would give them the lovable losers factor and we could hope they take the division for once since we're out of it but they are such horses asses that its more fun to enjoy their destruction.

yesterday Bills/Saints was the NFL's only matchup of teams with winning records. That's the first time Buffalo was on that stage for a November home game in forever. And they rose to the occasion like only Buffalo does!!!

Before the game a dumbass fan had to be rushed to the hospital for lighting himself on fire in the parking lot. The football team stayed in the locker room losing 47-10. The only highlight was another dumbass buffaloian streaking naked on the field for a considerable amount of time late in the game. He rushed for more yardage than LeSean McCoy

7. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Where'd all the Bills fans go? I thought they were going to be 7-2 by now. LMAO! The cycle keeps repeating.

8. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

We are still here genius Most of us have jobs and responsibilities and can’t be hanging on a forum like some of the losers that seem to live here. I’m a cop so I work a lot... don’t know about the others...but we are still here and love watching your beloved JETS fall apart into the Abyss with the Phins... Bills will keep clawing away while your Jets hibernate. LMAO

9. C63Baller

C63Baller Member

And remember... this is all in good fun. Don’t get your little feelings or butt hurt. It’s a stupid meaningless game... cheers ladies...

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Apparently you're only scheduled to work on weeks the Bills have losses. You must get a lot of overtime.

11. The Waterboy

Don't get buitt hurt til you lose a game?

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Blow me

All in good fun of course

NYJalltheway likes this.
  13. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Full of shit much? You showed up after a win. Like bills fans do. Clawing at what ? You won’t sniff the playoffs.

14. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

You guys are hilarious. You only post here after Bills wins. What did I say again? Bills would be irrelevant by week 8? I don't care if the Jets lose, they need a QB. They are competitive enough, just not talented enough to pull out close wins against top teams. I wouldn't be proud of beating the Chiefs, by the way, they are on a downward spiral and lost to the Giants LOL!

15. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

No way dude is a police officer. Haha. Some people..

16. The Waterboy

It's Buffalo they have shit flinging monkeys running that city, the only test for being 5-0 there is probably a mirror in front of the mouth to make sure they are breathing.

17. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

It looks like it.

They coulda done something this year but they got rid of key parts of the team, benched Tyrod Taylor for a game.

Another lost organization there seem to be a lot of those in Roger Goodell's NFL which is one reason why the NFL has been powerless to end the Patriots now nearly 20 years run of dominance.

18. The Waterboy

Bwahaha, another loss and another year missing the playoffs coming up. All in good fun, don't get all butt hurt.

NY Jets68, FJF and NYJalltheway like this.
  19. The Waterboy

Bills get Colts next week, Indy might increase their INT total for the year by 50% if Peterman starts for Taylor.