The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

The Democrats could oppose abortion and suddenly the Republicans would become pro-choice just cause fuck the Democrats.

2. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

200 percent wrong

3. Greenday4537

No it's not. The Republicans will do whatever it takes to oppose the Democrats and the Democrats will do the same.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

@RonPi , I'm still trying to find out why you highlighted and quoted my post but responded with only a link to another article. Try putting your own words in the post instead of relying upon others to "make your point". I put "make your point" in quotations since it seems you just want to put others words in your posts but none of your own thinking.

Are you able to make your own point?

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Irrelevant to the post you quoted but ok.
    How bad does a candidate have to be to get beat by a Russian backed reality tv star? And why do people continue to support these parties that give them those 2 candidates?

6. Greenday4537

I mean, it's not. It's just clearly something you didn't want to hear. The Republicans who voted for Trump were happy to eat up the bullshit that the Russians fed them and used it as justification for voting against Hillary.

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

What I don't understand is why the GOP continues to be pro birth (let's be real they're not pro life) yet they want to deny women the right to birth control and everything else that would essentially prevent people from becoming pregnant should they not want to.

8. Greenday4537

But aren't willing to help pay for the unwanted kids that the parents couldn't afford in the first place.

9. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

That does make no sense
    No such thing as personal responsibility. Do whatever you like and the government will take care of the consequences.

10. Greenday4537

Because accidents have never happened? Especially when you restrict their ability to prevent accidents?

11. The Waterboy

Condoms cost less than 70 cents a piece, and that is for a top brand. Birth control pills can be as low as $9 a month without insurance.

Most "accidents" aren't really accidents, a condom breaking that's an accident, not using birth control is not an accident. If everyone that did not want a baby used a condom then unwanted pregnancies would drop from about 2.8 million a year down to about 56,000 a year.

FJF and Section 336 like this.
  12. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

So wrong - there were 50 million plus Americans who would have never in a million years pulled the lever for her and they felt this way long before Trump was even a candidate.

FJF likes this.
  13. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Considering that you have to take the pill at the same time every day, yeah accidents happen. Such as overtime, oversleeping, and ya know other life events.

Also consider this such as Mirena getting caught in the body and other stuff.... Birth control accidents are a real thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Like getting your mistress pregnant and telling her to get an abortion after you sponsor legislation to restrict it?

Cman68 likes this.
  15. The Waterboy

I never said accidents don't happen, but the risk can be greatly minimized.

So you oversleep by an hour, take it when you wake up, if you can't get into the habit of taking medication at the same time every day then use an alternate means of birth control.

But really, do you think the vast majority of "accident" births are due to this? The single biggest reason isn't ineffective birth control, it's the choice to not use any.

16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Yes not taking the pill at the same time affects its efficiency. It's one of the major teaching points. I see it every week. Im assuming youre not familiar with it, which is fair, youre a man.

Im curious as to who you think is the largest consumer of birth control.

And no im not calling you stupid. I totally get if you dont truly understand. Most people don't

17. The Waterboy

Are you reading something completely different from what I am typing? I said if it is 1 hour difference then just take it when you get up but if you can't take it on a regular schedule then you use a different form of birth control.

Once again, the single biggest reason isn't ineffective birth control, it's the choice to not use any. What does it matter who the biggest consumer is?

18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Maybe i did.

19. The Waterboy

Now don't get me wrong. I have no problem having some help for under privileged to get birth control but if that help is not there then it is on the individual to make sure they take precautions and not expect the government to subsidize a child they did not want, as Greenday alluded to.

20. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Oh i agree with that. I thought you meant accidents cant happen with birth control. I believe people need to accept some accountability in their lives. Im pretty sure thet can get both at local clinics, for next to nothing, which offer charity care. The one im at does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.