The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

42, 148 and counting...

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I condemn, I disavow, ok?

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Still waiting for the chicken pot pie, son.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

No, it's not okay. Liberals pretending. That's you, that's the rest of them. You deserve your self-created misery, and everyone else deserves to laugh at you.

Ok?

5. nyjetsmets89

Still waiting for a post that isn't dogshit after 42 thousand other tries.

K?

6. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Dumbass hicks are the worst. There were no riots when Obama was elected because he didn't appoint people
    who would try to take the vote away from white people, he didn't try to demean white women, he didn't try to
    demean the handicapped white people, and didn't promise to take away healthcare from white people, in fact he
    promised to get healthcare for white people (and everyone else).

Ron

7. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ains_about_media_at_first_official_event.html

"He made the visit to Langley the first nonceremonial event of his presidency, presumably to assure the intelligence community that—despite the insulting tweets he’s hurled their way, most recently likening them to Nazis—he supports the work that they’re doing and will listen to what they have to say.

That’s how the speech began, but before long, he turned to what remain his favorite topics: himself and the “dishonest media.” He complained that while, as far as he could tell, 1 million to 1.5 million people filled the National Mall to watch his inaugural address, the media reported that just 200,000 turned out for the event. The media, of course, was reporting the estimates from the National Park Service, which does this sort of thing professionally. The media also later reported that the NPS was ordered to stop tweeting after it retweeted comments about the size of the inaugural crowd. It’s not hard to wonder what CIA analysts in the audience made of this rant—and whether they feared that their own disagreeable estimates might meet the same censure."

Jesus Christ, this is going to be just one 4 year long SNL skit.

Ron

8. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

Plenty? I don't doubt that there were a handful of morons who were upset, but nothing compared to the fascist left. Google it.

9. HomeoftheJets

I was hoping you'd figure out my post, but it seems I got my hopes up. (Hint: I was quoting the potus.)

10. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Awwwww, is someone triggered?

and yes Obama did demean white folks when he made his "clinging to guns and religion" statement. Maybe you should come down from your liberal ivory tower because the more you liberals try to play these games with divisional politics based upon race, class gender and so on, you guys will keep on losing. People are fucking sick of the PC agenda that you guys ram down our throats all the time. people are sick of Black Lives Matter and their reign of terror, people are sick hearing about how straight white men are the devil. Well guess what, you want to keep on demonizing us straight white men we will continue to vote against DemonRats in elections.

When your party goes back to nominating politicians who arent gonna shit all over white America then you will start to win states like Ohio again, but when all you do is endorse the views of Lena Dunham, you are gonna keep turning off mainstram America that does not live in the urban areas of the east coast and west coast.

11. HomeoftheJets

I did. Google told me fascists are right wing. Or does Google now have a liberal bias?

12. HomeoftheJets

I wouldn't go that far, but I agree with a lot of what you said. The PC and identity politics aren't why I'm a Democrat and tbh I'm sick of them.

13. ChrebetCrunch

Fascism is independent of party affiliation. A fascist can be conservative or liberal.

14. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Had you guys nominated a guy like Jim Webb who is more of an old school working class Democrat, a lot of Republicans like me who arent that big with Trump would have voted for him. Hillary just turned so many people off with the way she'd just divide everyone, and the media didnt do much to help out. When it came to electing the House minority leader you shoud have put that guy from Ohio in over Pelosi, because she will do nothing.

If you guys want to lose again in 2020 youd nominate someone like Liz Warren because she would turn off middle America even more. Put a guy like Webb or Biden out if you want to take places like Ohio again. Warren would do goo in blue states but poor in swing and awful in red states, shed just come off as just another coastal elite who doesnt care about middle America, yea Trump is a coastal elite as well, but at least he campaigned with the promise hed fix it, now we will wait and see if he does or not.

15. HomeoftheJets

I agree 100%. Tim Ryan should be the Dems new congressional leader but he isn't because Pelosi has the caucus wrapped around her thumb. If this was the private sector she'd be canned in two seconds flat for the way the House Dems crumbled under her. I wanted Biden to be the nominee to run against Trump but in four years he'll be really old. The Dems need a young voice who can connect with white and minority working class Americans without resorting to identity politics. In related news the Jets need a savior too.

16. HomeoftheJets

Independent of party yes, but fascism is right wing. Extreme left wing is communist though they both result in tyranny.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  17. ChrebetCrunch

Fascism was a right wing thing until the left took over. It's no different than when the democrats were slave owners and conservatives freed the slaves. Much like when democrats were in the KKK and it switched to right wing. The pendulum swings both ways. I'm neither liberal or conservative. I am the top of the pendulum.

18. nyjetsmets89

Mainstraaaam 'Merica

19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

are you implying that the availability of abortions are a basic human right? don't get me wrong,i am pro abortion,just not sure i would call it that, if you indeed are.

20. nyjetsmets89

Shit you're right, PP only does abortions. Def not a basic human right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.