The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Remember when Democrats gloated like children when Obama got elected? No? Cause it didn't happen.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

This takes the dumbfuck cake in a thread that is the dumbfuck bakery. Congratulations!

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

It didn't? You are as oblivious as you are stupid. Or perhaps they are one in the same condition for you.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm not at all happy with this, but protesting now is beyond pathetic. Let the fucking moron do something objectionable first. It won't take long.

Why weren't all these nitwits in the streets when Gore got fucked out of the presidency? I don't get the outrage this time.

Cman68 and JetsVilma28 like this.
  5. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

and im sure with Obama you had conservatives starting riots all over the country, destroying property.

libs are the worst.

6. JetsHuskers fan

Dierking is my fav lib

7. Greenday4537

It's not like Republicans were hanging black dummies and burning them or anything.

8. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Defund PP. That's pretty broad. Are you talking about speculative fears or the back and forth executive orders on the matter when only 35% of Americans approved of the measure allowing foreign aid when Obama reinstated in. Just trying to clarify here, thank you for your reply.

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Dude. When we have control of the one world government your genes are the first for eradicating

10. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Wow that's a pretty broad list. Let's start at the top. What legistlation or even proposals are out there to ban abortions? Let's debate them one by one instead of spewing all over the place.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

No I think the Nebraskan took that role with flying colors

12. Greenday4537

Well, how about the attempts in the last year to defund Planned Parenthood specifically because "abortions" even though it's a very small percentage of what they do?

How about Ohio's attempt to ban all abortions by trying to pass a law banning all abortions after 6 weeks, which is before MOST women know they are pregnant? Every legislature who voted for it should be God damned throat punched.

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I guarantee in real life Nebraska is the biggest wimp of any poster here. Which is why he needs his keyboard as a safe space.

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Nah, the sweetest thing is when you realize (or don't) you elected a Manchurian candidate. And nothing to do with the Russians. It's that you elected a New York billionaire who doesn't give two shits about the Rust Belt and used people like you to get elected. Now he gets to enrich his New York cronies at your expense, and there isn't a thing you can do about it. Enjoy Trump's backwash lol, it's all you'll ever get.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Uh yeah that actually did happen. Both terms. All it takes is a Google
    Search.

Conservatives contradicting themselves yet again.

16. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

I do. I remember how much I gloated. I remember how much of my liberal friends gloated. What I don't remember is protests from conservatives. I don't remember people being sucker punched. I don't remember rioting and looting. I do remember a group of about seven or eight relics from the KKK having a really bad day.

17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Google it. Plenty of pictures of destruction, racism and hatred. If you don't remember that, then it wasn't a big deal to you. Idk why it should now then.

18. JetsHuskers fan

YES KEEP CRYING!!!!!

I got to yell at some stupid hippie protesters today from the window of my truck in Lincoln. Told em Go Trump, Make America Great Again. Other people in trucks were yelling at them too.

fuck em. maybe these stupid fuckers should be protesting what is happening to women in the Muslim countries they love so much rather than what goes on here.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Husker will probably die soon from some random act of stupidity, the fact that the liberals on the forum are drawn to him is sad.

That's out of the way.

Now, Liberals, I see zero condemnation of the aggression during the inauguration. I'm not saying you're celebrating it, but it's pretty sad that it looks like you're sitting back and enjoying it.

In your very passive existence of this election cycle, LOL, which basically manifested itself by being dumbasses on a football forum and also maybe casting a vote, you are basically re-posting links from biased news sources and being silent when real crimes are committed.

I'm enjoying your silence because it encapsulates you.

PickSix likes this.
  20. JetsHuskers fan

come out here bro. We can hang. Heck ill even let you stay on my couch

HomeoftheJets likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.