Bowles will be back in 2017...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not a fan of other teams, just a fan of the NFL in general. Kinda like the folks that live in areas that don't have a local team to root for. Just love the game on whole.

SonofDinger likes this.
  2. footballfundamentals

footballfundamentals Well-Known Member

The signing of Fitz in August.
    No true #1 running back
    Deckers injury
    No tight end
    Revis's decline
    Young qb's not ready
    Difficult schedule

I am going to give them a pass, although the lack of discipline and penalties are quite disturbing.

3. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

Find the post where I said he gets a pass, please. And after you power out on that, do a search under my login for references to Bowles and then tell me how many times I said he should not return. I'll wait right here, okay?

4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Toilet Bowles?

A Bathroom Pass...and stay there please

LarryAlRalph likes this.
  5. LarryAlRalph

Romo a Jet? You can't be serious. He's 36, injury prone, and has a history of screwing up at the worst possible point in close games. What will you do after committing an entire preseason to him and he goes down for the count in game 1? No shit, I'd rather have Tebow back.

6. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

2-14 here we come...

7. LarryAlRalph

Freaking eternal optimists ...

;)

James Hasty likes this.
  8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I had only two wins next season too. If you want to enter in the X-factor, I'll give them 4 wins on the outside.

9. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

So far this year the Jets are the 7th least penalized team in the league......that's not to blame.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  10. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

11. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

What irks me more than the current 4-11 record is the fact that our 2nd round rookie QB isn't "ready" to start the last game of this nightmare season.....

What the hell has he been doing since last July?

Cman68, tbruner12 and kevda5n9ne like this.
  12. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Maybe the coaching staff decided that he just doesn't give the team the best chance to win.

13. june19

june19 Active Member

Jets never learn. This is not going anywhere for a long time boys.really bad management by the owner and coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

i'm stoned and wathced ths over and over does this set the timeouts for the subebowl////////////

15. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I guess that's it right there in a nutshell - - > the owner sucks at owning.

Too bad there's no way to coach him up.

16. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Double post

#96 NCJetsfan, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  17. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Regarding Bowles, a well-placed source said "I don't anticipate any changes." Guess what? Neither do I now...in the jets 2017 effort or record. It amuses me that so many want to keep Bowles because "we can't change coaches within 2 years." If something is wrong, fix it, damn it. The jets have been blown out FIVE TIMES THIS YEAR under this monotone moron coach. How many times have we heard him deadpan "We have just got to play better?" Dumb dip.

tbruner12 and NCJetsfan like this.
  18. NCJetsfan

This post is way beneath your normal standard, jilozzo. Playing Hack would be beyond stupid. They said from the get-go that he would never play this year, that he needed to overhaul his fundamentals. He would have no chance of succeeding until he fixes his fundamentals. He will begin overhauling those fundamentals in earnest following the last game vs the Bills. So, you want him to play behind the POS OL we have now and expose him to injury risk so he can't work on his fundamentals during the offseason, but instead is having to rehab from a major injury, and thus insure that he will be a bust?

Fitz is being paid a ton of money. Let him take the beating and earn his money.

#98 NCJetsfan, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    jilozzo likes this.
  19. NCJetsfan

Only and utter and complete moron would want to bring in Romo next season. It would serve no purpose whatsoever. Even if he could stay healthy (which he won't), this team doesn't have the talent to even sniff a hint of the playoffs next season. If Bowles is back, it won't have the CS for it, either. It would waste a huge chunk of valuable cap space and would do nothing towards developing a QB of the future. If this team has any hope, it has to forget the "competitive rebuild" BS and basically start from scratch. They have to get rid of all older veterans, go with the few young core players they have and build from there; otherwise it's just going to be more of the same crap year in and year out.

SonofDinger likes this.
  20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I'd never abandon ship, but similar to how I'm a fan of the Nets who likely won't be good for a long time and haven't been good for a long ass time, I've became more of a general fan of the league.

I still find enjoyment out of the NFL as a whole, which is why I don't get why people make all these stupid ass declarations about not watching the Jets like it's life and death.