Real problems in the Jet locker room

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PulseJet, Dec 18, 2016.

1. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by tweener?

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Woody needs to realign his org chart definetly. Clear up all the ambiguity about who's in charge.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

He's on the small side. He's not really a DE in 3-4 or 4-3, and he's not big enough to establish himself as a DT. If anyone reaped rewards it was him being around Snacks and Mo, not any other way, imo. I don't think he's ever filled one role along the Dline and distinguished himself.
    He's never lived up to the hype. Throw in the immaturity, and that's being kind, it's obvious he doesn't get it either. Gotta cut bait. Btw, I said last year to trade him and sign Snacks and was lambasted for it.
    And it was all about me evaluating Snacks as a man, that dominated along the line of scrimmage, and Sheldon as a fuck up and a boy poser

Freddy Mondo and Jake like this.
  4. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the fact that they were trying to trade his ass before the deadline, hurt his love for this flawed organization, Jets will just have to cut his ass, not going to get anything in return for him

5. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

I think where he's too small is between the ears.

matt robinson 17 and Andy_M like this.
  6. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Geez, I can't wait until the stink of Rex Ryan is finally scrubbed away from this team, forever.

LarryAlRalph likes this.
  7. Walt White

Maybe dem ho's said he had a small dick too, lmao

8. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

The fact is, Rex Ryan controlled the players much better than bowles does. Bowles was hired to be a guy that would hold the players accountable Parcells style. Bowles sucks at what he was touted as being great at....

ajax, cmcm750203, wewantsapp and 2 others like this.
  9. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

I'm not trying to defend Sheldon, but seems like he said "Don't fuck with this guy" referring to the guy next to him.

10. LarryAlRalph

LarryAlRalph Well-Known Member

Word.

11. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

It all started with Sixpicktric. First the holdout, then not being prepared to play
    early setting the team behind, then with him dissing the whole organization AND Bowles
    not calling him out or benching him. After that, everybody just said "Ahhhhfuckit".
    If Bowles gets another chance he'd better learn quick.

Here's hoping Brady gets run over by a Fiat 500 or whatever it is they drive up
    in New Suckland. Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck
    Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck
    Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck
    Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck
    Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck
    Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck Suck

12. Walt White

They got dem ho's down there in Buff a low yo?

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I wish we still had Damon Harrison. I wanted to keep him over Mo.

14. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

ABB (anybody but bowles).

15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I would trade him for a bag of dildos

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  16. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Jets suck. Almost all the highly paid veterans mailed it in this season. Get rid of ALL of them. It's time for a full rebuild. Bowles should have sat them down much earlier. I can't believe Revis was still out there last night. Same for Wilkerson and Richardson. They have a few good players. Also, DON'T DRAFT project players in the 2nd round!!!!!!

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  17. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

I can't either. Maybe it's coming in Week 17 and the following month of the offseason. Beat Rex in the finale, get him fired by the Bills, and then purge the roster of many of the players he brought to the franchise.

18. Walt White

That's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you!

19. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

There's something to be said for the classics like hiring a GM before you hire a coach and the GM having input on the coach...or ya know...hiring the coach

wewantsapp likes this.
  20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

This locker room is an absolute friggain disaster. Sheldon's tirade, Brandon Marshall visiting tailgates prior to the game, the Geno jaw incident last year, Fitzpatrick spouting off TWICE after being benched, Bowles acting like Petty playing now was a part of the master plan, etc. What a mess.

I've never really seen such subtle dysfunction in my life. And it's not even being talked about as much as it should be. These guys do not respect Bowles in any way, shape or form. As much of a circus as the Tebow saga was, this is really dwarfing that because it's widespread throughout the locker room and for all of the highest paid players on the team. Sends a terrible message to the youth in the franchise.

Oh and while this is somewhat harmless, I'd rip my fourth round second year quarterback to shreds for posting this.

https://instagram.com/p/BOKs_FOAKOQ/

Petty's caption on Instagram to the photo of him getting sandwiches; "Play QB they said... It will be fun they said." Not in my locker room if I'm the head coach.

#60 Jonathan_Vilma, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Wahoo likes this.