TGGFFKL 2016 Official Season Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by wildthing202, Sep 2, 2016.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Looking for tightend. Willing to trade WRs. Currently have b marsh Montgomery (who just got rb eligibility) cooks and Tyrell Williams

2. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Looking to trade Matt Ryan for a WR. Also willing to trade some of my injured/suspended guys for WR's (Keenan Allen, Martavius Bryant, Josh Gordon) if any team wants keepers for next year

3. Organized Chaos

Matt Ryan, Best QB in fantasy football is available for a WR!

4. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Most points in the league and I'm 4-5. MSU has .7 points less than me and is 9-0. Fantasy is crazy.

5. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

At least you'll walk into the playoffs winning a bad division, I'm 7-3 and may have to win one of the two monster divisions outright or go home early lol

If I didn't lose to a dead team by .2 points last week I'd still be in good shape, oh well.

#65 NYJFan10, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  6. devilonthetownhallroof

Yeah, I'm glad my division is bad enough to get me past the bad luck I had early on with the matchups.

7. NYJFan10

I want to laugh about this troll win over dDay assuming the score holds up but really I had a bleh week and got lucky AJ Green took an early exit.

So far with two weeks to go it looks like this is the playoff picture, barring scoring changes in my game or MSUJet's (jesus christ is this guy really gonna go 15-0?!)

Clinched:
    1. Pocono Mountain MSUJet (11-0) - clinched division and the top seed with two weeks to go

Division leaders:
    2. New Jersey Swamps (8-3)
    3. Billionaire Boys Club (7-4)
    4. Salem Death Claws (6-5)

Wild Cards:
    5. nyjunc (8-3)
    6. Kotite's Revenge (8-3)

Outside looking in:
    7. Douglas Mean Machine (7-4)
    8. dDay Blitzers (6-5)
    9. Vinny Greenballs (6-5)
    10. aint easy bein green (4-7) - can only win the division with two wins and help

Wait till next year:
    The Cromartie Bunch (4-7)
    The Replacements (4-7)
    The Boss (3-8)
    Beats by Ray (3-8)
    Australia soxxx (2-9)
    Avalanche United (1-10)

8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I'm actually looking forward to next year. Took over this team at 0-2 and had two weeks where I played the wrong QB.

9. NYJFan10

I just noticed now three of the four divisions are playing teams back to back in Week 13 (while not playing one division team at all), it shouldn't be the case. Doubt it can be changed at this point but who knows. At this rate most everything might be decided by Week 13 anyway.

10. NYJFan10

Wow this might be the all-time troll defeat ever (or second behind losing the 190-185 game to Cromartie Bunch a few years back) o_O

Simean and Quincy combining for 60 points, seriously? And Booker laying a dud...I've gone from the division and a bye basically in hand to likely playing a win or go home game next week.

11. NYJFan10

lol and I get trolled by less than a point, for the second time in four weeks - each to a last-place team no less. Go figure.

Well assuming these results hold here's where we are for the last week (x-clinched playoffs, y-clinched division):

Division leaders:
    xy-1. Pocono Mountain MSUJet (11-1) - still has the top seed locked as O'Brien division champs, though no longer part of the unbeatens
    2. New Jersey Swamps (8-4) - win and I get the Namath division, the two seed and the bye, lose and I'm done...no pressure :p
    xy-3. Billionaire Boys Club (8-4) - clinched the Todd division, needs a win and help to jump to the #2 spot (both Swamps and dDay losing most likely)
    xy-4. Salem Deathclaws (7-5) - clinched the Testaverde division, can move up in seeding with help but I dunno the tiebreaker with him and BBC since they didn't play. Deathclaws would at least have the tiebreaker over Mean Machine if they win their division.

Wild cards (both have clinched playoff spots, both play in the last week to determine the #5 and #6 seeds):
    x-5. nyjunc (9-3)
    x-6. Kotite's Revenge (9-3)

Still in it
    7. Douglas Mean Machine (7-5) - needs a win over Swamps and perhaps a dDay loss to sew up the Namath division.
    8. dDay Blitzers (7-5) - think they would still have a shot at the Namath division in the case of a three way tie, but not sure how three-way ties work. I just know I'd be out cause I'd be below both teams on division record and I'm assuming dDay gets the tiebreaker head to head over Mean Machine since both would be equal on division record

Everyone else is wait till next year

Codicil: Of course if I can somehow make up .6 of a point on scoring changes this week then I clinch the division and #2 bye and MeanMachine/Blitzers are both out. But I doubt that's happening lol

#71 NYJFan10, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  12. NYJFan10

lol I still made the playoffs on total points scored? I was already cursing being out :p

13. NYJFan10

Guess nobody else is reading this thread except Deathclaws, looks like we both bit it tonight. Congrats RKR/Chaos...figured I didn't have quite enough of a lead to get over the finish line though it was close. I was on borrowed time anyway, my team's been a mess the last month and I was fortunate to even make the playoffs this time scoring six more points than dDay on the three-way tiebreak.

#73 NYJFan10, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  14. devilonthetownhallroof

Melvin Gordon getting hurt ruined my life.

15. Organized Chaos

Good game. I just bit the dust this week. Kind of feel the same way, my team has been a shitshow, especially at WR.

Want to do an offseason trade again? I have Matt Ryan if you are interested.

16. NYJFan10

Congrats BBC, a well-deserved win after the way your team played the final two months.

I really want to see Bortles and their receivers under another coach (especially if it's Coughlin or a guy like McDaniels/another offensive guru) before I completely give up on him. As it is I'm very iffy on who to keep in general though I suspect Bortles-CJ-Reed/Brate and three of my WR's, probably Robinson-Landry-Diggs. There's also Crowder, but he laid an egg for me when I finally started using him.

17. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

renewing this?

18. Organized Chaos

I think it is renewed already. It would be good to get a headcount and offical draft date though.

19. NYJFan10

After some consideration I'm stepping aside from Swamps. It's been fun but I'm not exactly geeked for fantasy football this year in part cause of the state of the Jets, and other factors too. Figured I should leave now to give you guys time to find a new owner.

20. Organized Chaos

noooooooooooo