The Bottom Line Is...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by VegasMav, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

You can do whatever you want. But it comes off as whiney more than anything. Just telling it like it is, my dude. You and thousands of other Jets fans are 'sick of this shit.' Me too. But I'm not ready to jump off a bridge and falsely declare I won't watch the games or any of that garbage because I will watch the games, because it's entertainment.

I actually feel bad for those of you whom are so emotionally invested that they 'build you up and tear you down despite asking for loyalty.' Like you're going through a divorce. Cmon brotha.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Not only that, but Woody is like the younger brother of the league that doesn't get enough attention so he starts crying at the dinner table when the older brother flicks him lightly on the back of the head.

The Tebow move proves that. Win or lose he wants to stay at the top of the NFL headlines. It's just so absurd because there's 32 friggain franchises in the NFL. Not 450. Every single team gets headlines, columns and countless coverage every single week, Tebow signings or not.

Why there is this want to try to remain 'relevant' in the headlines, in the most heavily covered company (NFL that is) in the entire world, is absolutely puzzling about this insecure dude.

In Romo we trust though. Let's get that headline this offseason!

3. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If you want to be the Browns keep firing coaches.

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Even when they lose to U it is entertainment? :mad:

74 likes this.
  5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Keeping an awful, clueless HC does nothing for your team except waste time and money. It doesn't give you stability. Keeping Bowles would be utter nonsense.

6. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Nothing has changed. Total embarrassment again on national tv. Bowels is clueless. Team has quit on the whole organization.

matt robinson 17 likes this.