Which players on this current roster do you actually care about?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BZanZ, Oct 20, 2016.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Marshall and Fitz should leave on the same plane, tired of the big mouth and dropped passes, Fitz is self explanatory
    Chan football has been around forever and every team in history has had a servicable TE except you, you idiot
    Should have spent Shitz's 12 mil on an NFL cb or safety

TNJet likes this.
  2. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

The only players really keeping me interested in this season are Enunwa and, eventually, Petty. Enunwa has played very well despite having a terrible QB throwing him the ball, outplaying even a supposed all-pro receiver lined up opposite him, and Petty at least provides the possibility of some hope down the line if he gets in and plays well.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Enunwa, Marshall, Decker and Mangold for his service...maybe there are others but I can't think of them right now. Our DL is over rated or under coached and out defensive backfield just sucks and is ridiculously overpaid. Our RBs might as well nor exist and our OL does well considering who is on it but they don't stand out.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I have just read all the above and I now Iam absolutely depressed

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I'm adding this here...it's the first thread I found with the word 'roster' in it

Macc won't be happy until he has the whole Texans' roster playing in NY....anyone know if this guy's any good? Also that Ochi kid is probably bummed....he just got promoted to the active squad only to get cut.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/art...-LB-Ochi/039c7fce-527a-4860-8ba7-29d5956a3f70

Ethan Greenberg Newyorkjets.com Contributor
    TE Eric Tomlinson Comes to the Green & White from Houston

[​IMG]

The Jets announced they have signed TE Eric Tomlinson and waived LB Victor Ochi[​IMG].

Tomlinson (6’6”, 263), signed with Philadelphia after going undrafted in 2015. After being cut from the Eagles, he spent his rookie season on the Texans practice squad. The UTEP product helped pave the way for a Miners rushing attack that ranked third in Conference USA while hauling in 134 yards a touchdown his senior year.

Ochi (6’1”, 246) signed to the Jets practice squad on Sep. 12 before being promoted to the active roster Oct. 22. The Stony Brook product played in Weeks 7 and 8, playing both defense and special teams.

6. Christian

Christian Active Member

Mangold, enunwa, Powell, and Williams. I could give fuck all if anyone else was cut.

7. Pothead

Pothead Member

Fav players on defense- L.Williams, D.Revis, B. Skrine

Used to be snacks.

Fav players on offense- B.Marshall, E.Decker,M.Forte( been a big fan of his since the beginning), never though I would say this but Winters has grown on me and is in a toss up as my fav oline guy with Carpenter.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  8. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Offense- Kellen Davis and Shitzpatrick....tie

9. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

David Harris - but he is about done, but a guy who gave his all to this organization.
    Nick Mangold - same as above except might have a couple more years in him barring injury but they seem to be more frequent as he ages.

Of the younger guys, Enunwa is about the only player on the roster I have any invested attachment to right now and possibly L. Williams.

10. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I love Richardson, Pryor, Skrine. (Snacks too)

Quincy, Anderson, Powell.

11. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Wes Johnson
    Our young receivers
    Powell
    Pryor
    Jenkins

The rest are on their way out or we can do without.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Can't tell because our CS sucks so bad

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

No one should care about Marshall because he's cancerous to any locker room he steps into which was evident by noticeably yelling at the god damn quarterback on the sidelines like T.O. Sorry Brandon you're nowhere near as good as Owens was and he lulls coaching staffs and fan bases to sleep with his bullshit thinking he's going to be different this time around. Cut him this offseason or hopefully he retires and can go into broadcasting full time like he's dying to do.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

We have young receivers that are important to the future of this team. The last thing I want them doing is learning the craft from an ass like Brandon Marshall.

15. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

It is now time to get the young pups enough reps to get them the experience needed for next year and evaluate your team for 2017.

Offense: Petty at QB, alot of 5 wide formations with Anderson, Marshall and Peake. They need to keep the OL intact to protect Petty but rotate younger guys like Johnson, Qvale and Dozier heavily. Its a shame the Jets dont have a young RB on the roster.
    On defense, get Deon Simon his DL reps, as soon as Darron Lee gets healthy make him a starter with Mauldin, Jenkins and Sanford. They will need to see who will stay in the secondary, given Revis will be gone. Darryl Roberts held his own yesterday, keep him going.

16. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

The wide receiver kids
    They look promising

17. NYJETS4life24

NYJETS4life24 Active Member

Mangold, Carpenter, Marshall, Decker, Enunwa, Robinson, skrine, Leo, Lee,

18. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

Mangold (Service)
    B.Marshall (not 'Elite' but I like his scrappiness)
    Enuwa (obv.)
    Powell (Not exactly Ivory but wish we'd use him more on 3rd and short and in the Redzone)
    Lenny & Skrine

Lee, Peake and Burris haven't frustrated me yet and unsure about Decker as he's injured but was playing crap before he went down.

Then we have D.Smith possibly returning which means we can ditch Robby Anderson who seems to be getting a lot of love for some reason I can't fathom.

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I care about the players who at least appear to give a shit about this franchise. So like Nick Mangold and David Harris, and uhh, uhhhhhhh.... nah that's it.