Have we bottomed out yet ?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CBG, Oct 18, 2016.

1. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

We're not fully at the bottomed yet, but we're inches away. It will get worse. Just for the mere fact that our fanbase is stupid. Simple. We have to come home where we all know Fitz will be mercifully booed and that whining tantrum throwing bitch Geno will be clamored for, even though he won't be here next year and isn't our future and he's going to suck and toilet Bowles won't have Petty dressed and we won't see anything from him and we're fucked ANOTHER year.

God I hate this fucking organization...

See ya Sunday

CBG likes this.
  2. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I know we have hit rock bottom because the fans are not angry, indifference has set in.

No talk of banners flying, angry emails being sent to woody, just acceptance.

phubbadaman likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

more turnovers than points in that stretch. also that 7 points was the fluke fumble recovery for a TD by Peake in the Seattle game. A complete fluke. In reality its 51-0 in the second half of the last 4 games with 10 turnovers.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I've come to believe that there is no bottom and we will just fall for ever in the abyss of suckatude.

dogg, Red Menace and CBG like this.
  5. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

I believe so. This is a mediocre team who was given a cupcake schedule last season and now is getting eaten alive by the hardest schedule in the NFL. I still think we finish 8-8, like I said before the season.

6. BrowningNagle

you really think they are going to win 7 of 10 from here on out?

NCJetsfan and matt robinson 17 like this.
  7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It is a major issue, but then so is lack of focus and discipline, and preparedness to play games, as is the cluelessness of the CS.

tomdeb likes this.
  8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Right :rolleyes:o_O

Pssst, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you cheap, interested?

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  9. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

They should beat the Browns, Colts and 49ers easily. Those teams are as much of a mess minus the rigorous schedule. We get Buffalo at home with the potential to play spoiler at the end of the season, totally winnable. Miami is not good, we should at least split them. Pats will be tough. Rams and Ravens are a toss-up.

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Did you watch last night's game?

11. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

They couldn't beat Columbia right now

12. BrowningNagle

The Browns are close every single week to pulling it out and they fight hard. They are bound to get over the top sooner or later and since they got us at their place I could easily see them getting their first win against the struggling Jets. Their strength (passing O) is our weakness.

-It sounds like the Ravens game sunday will definitely be a loss. Short week, cross country travel, no heart, still starting Fitzpatrick.
    -the 49ers game is on the west coast and I have no reason to believe this team can win a game even against the 49ers on the west coast.

I'll give em the Rams and Indy at home. A split with the Dolphins and maybe a spoiler win against Buffalo at home to close it out (similar to what they did to us last year).

that makes it 5-11

13. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

already there.

14. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I am really shocked that we are actually THIS bad. I admit I didn't see this coming.

Red Menace and CBG like this.
  15. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

dude youre so right......seattle loss, I was throwing things in my house...Pitt game, I threw like one thing at my daughter...last night, i didnt give two shits

rohirrim665 and Red Menace like this.
  16. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I hope she is ok...;).

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

We haven't even played the Pats yet. I can imagine Fitz figuring out a way to make people forget the Buttfumble.

18. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

This team is a mess. They had 12 penalties, two that were declined. Bowles made the move to Smith when the game was out of reach and should have put him in at half time. And of course, he says he is sticking with Fitzpatrick next week.

IMHO, Bowles = Kotite for coaching ineptitude. He simply has NO answers to pull this team out of its funk. Instead of shaking things up like firing KR or CG and benching Fitz... he unbelievably is staying the course gents. Frankly, I never thought I would see another Kotite HC clone but gotta tell ya the similarities and what he exhibits is as close as I ahve seen since those dark days....

rohirrim665 likes this.
  19. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Part of me has admittedly lost some interest in the sport from when I was younger. It's not just the Jets, the penalties like we saw last night make the game a lot worse. It's not the same game anymore and that's a bad thing. You can't even breathe on an offensive player without drawing a flag.

BacktoQueens and Red Menace like this.
  20. Call me the extreme pessimist but I really don't see another win. Even Cleveland, SF & Miami have some level of identity & a backbone.

This group is old, weak & withering. Pitch & catch league w. No QB, a terrible secondary & a team operating under false "win now" pretenses is 1-15 all day long. I'm hoping for media/fan armegedon; Empty seats, billboards, "bag heads", horrifying back pages..it's the only thing Woody understands. Drastic fundamental changes are needed.A couple draft picks & a free agent class aren't gonna fix what is wrong.Maybe it starts w. a new owner. Woody might not be the problem Per Se...but he certainly is NOT the answer.