Over/Under for Revis vs Brown

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by cbman13, Oct 2, 2016.

1. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

Sadly, Coates may burn him too...

2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Facts.. lol....this what we have come to? Being scared that Sammy Damn Coates can realistically have his way with Darrelle Freakin Revi$. Sad sad times for us.

3. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I've wrestled with this all week so far...... but wouldnt the Jet like thing to do at this point be end up winning a few in a row to get our hopes up again? Then when we need a win to get into the playoffs, that's win we will have one last shit show and miss the playoffs? That's what seems to be there routine.... so against all odds, I'll say we are actually going to pull this game out of our ass lol

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Doesn't Bowels usually put Skrine on their best receiver and leave Revis for number 2 these days? Maybe it just looks that way because he is usually 10 yards away. One thing for sure if he expects Revis to cover Brown one on one he will best Julio Jones number from last week.

#24 Don, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  5. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

It's comical, yet embarrassing to me because we root for the same team, that there are people who think faking a hamstring injury IN THE NFL is possible.

So he planned mid game to get hurt to miss next week. He paid the entire MRI team to give a fake MRI to the team, OR he has somehow convinced Woody Johnson to pay him millions of dollars to sit out this coming week to protect whatever legacy he has at the end of his career.

Be honest, there is nothing that he/the team can do to show you that he is injured. He could send you a picture of a whole bruised quad from a pulled hammy, and you would say it's make-up.

BacktoQueens and IsmokePot like this.
  6. AlmostNamedMyDogRevis

AlmostNamedMyDogRevis Active Member

Welp... don't think we'll get to see this after all.

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Im not sure who plays qb for us next ear or even next week for that matter but Paxton Lynch is getting the start for Denver tomorrow as Simien is out and I am curious to see how he does,,,,man I really hope we did not blow qb selection,,time will tell.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

He is faking. He has done it before and he is doing it now. #Revisisapussy