Who starts at QB next year?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetfannerd, Oct 6, 2016.

1. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

That may very well be the case. For me personally, Forte has been a straight up class act and professional. He has been overused to start the season and has seen his carries diminish thus far. B Marsh is somewhere in the middle for me. I think he's a great WR, but I also find some of his comments concerning. As for Cutler, I think he's been a career underachiever who probably has a smug attitude, but I also wonder how his coaching staff has affected him throughout his career. If it's between Cutler and Romo, I would go Cutler because of Romo's injury concerns.

Ideally I would want Hackenberg to start after a red shirt year where his mechanics are the main focus. I'm not worried about the mental aspect, I'm worried about the mechanics and the confidence. If he can fix that then I think he can be a very good qb in this league. But that's a big if

2. AlmostNamedMyDogRevis

AlmostNamedMyDogRevis Active Member

Petty. If Fitz keeps playing like garbage, I think Petty deserves a chance to show us what he's got. He'll be better than Hackenberg.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Petty. Enough of this carousel of aged vets. Let's see if we got our guy or not.

4. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Signing Tony "glass jaw" Romo is just the type of thing this team would do.
    Holy hell I can just see it now.

AlmostNamedMyDogRevis likes this.
  5. AlmostNamedMyDogRevis

AlmostNamedMyDogRevis Active Member

Brett Favre 2.0.