With Rex Ryan we would have won today.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Truth4U2, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

Nice people here on this board .... smh.

2. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Because no one wants to hear about your man love for Rex. Especially after a tough loss. Get a clue.

3. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

It's called venting ... I'm just doing what many fans here are doing, with the "Todd Balless" thread or the "Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks" thread, of course after such a crushing loss in a game that looked early like a Jets blowout win you will get a bunch of venting threads....

4. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Can we just ban half these jackasses?
    You can't follow the game thread without some ass piping up at the first loss of a yard, or a missed tackle. It's fuckin sickning to read.

We played good, they played better. On to Buffalo.

Freddy Mondo, nycarl, Cman68 and 2 others like this.
  5. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Your selective memory wins the retarded post of the week award.

His Bills, equally stocked offensively, scored 7 points today. If you have forgotten already, that's Rex Ryan trademark. 3-and-out. Turnovers. Offensive miscues everywhere - and yeah. Paltry offensive production year in and year out. You'd want THAT? Brilliant.

And - yeah. Last time Ryan-led Jets met the Bengals - Jets were blown out by 49-9. Yeah. 49-9.

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'm moving this Rex thread to the NFL forum. I'm hoping the OP gets the f'n message. if not, can't say he wasn't warned. directly...

7. rikj99

rikj99 Member

I never post on here anymore, not that I did a lot anyway, but I am always reading the posts and keeping an eye on some of the personalities here. I have to admit the ridiculous reaction to this loss is way over the top and as fans a lot of people should be ashamed of the way they react to a loss. The Bengals are a good team, they are better than we are. They were 12-4 last year for a reason. Fine the FG and the PAT were missed and it cost us, but what the hey, lets all just move on and hopefully get over the stupid hoodoo the Jills have over us.

I'm a Brit and I have been a fan of this team since that bloomin' Flash Gordon film introduced me to NFL and the Jets, but this nasty vitriol that I have read tonight disturbs me a bit about the current fan base that seems to frequent here. Hope its just a blip and lets not foget we are all apparently supporting the same team :)

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

if he was a winner tanny would have never been let go so he could get screwed by a new gm, allegedly

9. Cman68

You should have kept your mouth shut Truth.. Now take some time off and reflect upon your sins... One more thing Truth.. I'm not a mod. I'm an Admin..Get it straight.

The Waterboy, Faux machine and Zach like this.
  10. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

No, just no. This would have been 35 10 under Rex with Cincy carving us up late because the d was gassed. The d was ALWAYS gassed due to his "ballsy" offensive choices.

11. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

And you are inhuman? How? [LOL]

12. Cman68

There are times Zach... :)

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

He was more of a winner than the current bum will ever be, he went to two championship games with Mark Fuckin Sanchez as his Qb. . Tannenbaum made a lot of poor decisions which is why he was let go. Idzik made even more and the current guy has shown absolutely nothing withe the money he has wasted on Fitzpatrick and Revis. As I said in another thread if Ryan beats us for the trird time in a row this week I would be very worried about my job if I was Mac or Bowles. Not now but the clock will be ticking, Johnson has shown he doesn't have a lot of patience.

14. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Did you watch football today? His team of Jills lost to a shitty Ravens unit.
    I really feel like there needs to be some approval process before you can start a new topic.

15. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

the bengals a re a good team. We lost because we gave away four points. With out this coach we are not in this game period, I did not agree with the play calling he was coaching not to lose and played it safe. It kept us in the game, but when he needed to cut loose he did not. I suppose you think Geno could have won this game too? this team with this schedule is in that 8-8 range I just like the fact the bengals are picked up there with the elite of the afc and we showed them we could win if we get our act together even with the safe play calling

16. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

Hey remember when Rex said he'd beat most of the coaches in the nfl in a fight?

Dude says all kinds of dumb shit after the fact without ever backing it up.

Was Baltimore all his baby or was it hall of fame personnel(picked by the GM)that made it work? The recent body of work might say it was the latter.

17. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Exactly....

GFY!! :mad::mad::mad:

18. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

And some of you think I'm annoying

19. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Don't sell yourself short.

20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner