Another Police shooting. Victim had licence to carry. LIVE streamed via FB

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Jul 7, 2016.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Like I said previously, the cops are fighting it. They just instituted body cameras on cops here in San Antonio and it's at the cop's discretion as to when he decides to turn it on. The PR guy talking about it said that the cameras are there to protect the officer and the department. And while on the surface that sounds like a perfectly reasonable answer, if a cop has bad intentions, he likely won't turn it on. To protect himself.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's fucked up. They shouldn't even have the option to disable it. Of course they could always put tape over it if they really wanted to disable it.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

4. nycarl

nycarl Active Member

Here's an interesting take on the MN shooting. A retired cop buddy posted this from a PO web page. The gun pic is the same blurry one but it puts a very different spin on things if they were actually pulling over a suspect in an armed robbery a couple days earlier and were using the taillight story as a ruse.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/philando-castile-robbery-suspect/

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Here's my favorite photo of him.

[​IMG]

his gun

[​IMG]

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

sonething I found strange.. How many 4 year olds you know that wouldn't have been screaming in terror in the bac seat. I only watched it once, maybe I missed it.

These videos are nationwide and on everyone's news feed within hours, not days. That to me is a problem . It is irresponsible reporting on the side of professional journalists. They always show a fraction of the whole picture and have caused so much damage to this country . The same people who would be the 1st to argue innocent until proven guilty are pushing street justice before the same rights are allowed for police.

#446 typeOnegative13NY, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    JetBlue likes this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yeah ok, whatever you say Joan of Arc.. I just perused the Drunk thread to see you taking unprovoked potshots at people (which of course you have every right to do). At the same time, spare us the self-serving b.s. that you're always at the receiving end.

"abuse I receive from the low-information, ignorant and illiterate types" <---- © Big Blocker

*sorry to others for the temporary hijack*

8. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Excellent.

Saved millions of dollars from the trial, jail and appeals costs...

TNJet and BeastBeach like this.
  9. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

He was a lone wolf.

The other people they caught were just person of interests and were in the area...

The DallasPD did mess up with that photo they put on Twitter of that guy legally open carrying.

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. The public and media shouldn't be social judge, jury and executioners and more than the cops should be legal judge, jury and executioners.

At what point is the media screaming fire in a packed building for their behavior to exceed freedom of the press rights and violate speech restrictions?

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  11. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

It's really weird how it is being reported as a given that this guy did nothing wrong when we really don't have any information. The media is literally creating a dangerous narrative here

Nobody is talking about how she isn't trying to stop the wound from bleeding and being completely calm. Nope he is innocent because he's dead and black

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Good way to radicalize even more disenfranchised young people? Make this guy a martyr.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Fuck this guy and anyone who sympathizes with him.

Kerley Shuffle likes this.
  14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

He really doesn't have many sympathizers but I'm sure the media will somehow spin it...

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I wouldn't think so.

16. Kingfish

Kingfish Active Member

You're right. Cops shouldn't have the option to turn their body cam on or off.
    Cops are a fool if they don't have their body cams on. If they don't have their cams on and they have to use their gun, then anybody who witnessed the incident can claim that the perp had his hands up when the cop shot him. Remember Ferguson, Mo.?

Every cop in the USA should be equipped with body cams and every Police vehicle should be equipped with 4-way cameras (not just dashboard cams, but cameras that record everything on all 4 sides of the car.

17. typeOnegative13NY

I think it's also pretty disgusting that the president all but gives a guilty verdict for the cops before his justice system is allowed to work, or we even hear the side of law enforcement. But what shoul I have expected after they send members to mike Browns funeral.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  18. typeOnegative13NY

It's pretty scary how they can coint on a good portion of the population to react in that favor too ...without researching facts or letting the justice system work , as they are also calling it to work for them . I think Saul alinsky had a name for people

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I agree with you on the media narrative but if she moves towards him and his gun to help she's dead too.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto