Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Hahaha. Omg I haven't lol so hard in a long time. Thank you for that. Ideologies compromising to reach an agreement... What is this, the 1990s?

Cman68 likes this.
  2. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree.
    Merrick Garland is probably as moderate of a nominee we are going to see, barring the very unlikely GOP victory in November.
    It is in the best interest of the country to have some possible balance on some issues, If it waits until Hillary is in office or wins, the nominee is going to be far more to the left.

3. Section 336

While I get what you are saying - I really do not think Hillary sounds mature or "presidential" at all. She sounds like a whiny entitled brat.
    I literally cringe every time she opens her mouth. She is doing and going to do to "Clinton" name what W did to the "Bush" name.

If you are talking more than the others - maybe something along the lines Trump 1%, Cruz 2%, Hillary 3% of the time.

The only one that remotely sounds presidential is Kasich, but even he has his WTF moments.

Brook! and Cman68 like this.
  4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If I'm the GOP Senate and I think Hillary is going to win a blowout in November I'd confirm Garland so fast it would make people's heads spin.

Elizabeth Warren is one of the alternatives they need to be looking at if Hillary makes the choice and the Dems have anything like enough Senators to get past cloture, which is a real possibility in a Hillary Anti-Trump Wave. Warren would go a long way towards immunizing Hillary from the Goldman Sachs and Walmart stooge image she has now among progressives.

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Agreed. That and his juvenile response with the picture of Cruz's wife. I think I am not gonna vote at all this year.

Brook! likes this.
  6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Welcome to the dark side boss.

abyzmul likes this.
  7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I was listening to a podcast (Milo Yiannopolous Podcast, FYI) yesterday where Ann Coulter was a guest and had a pretty good analogy. She's a Trump fan. But she compared Donald Trump to your 16 year old son whom you love, but who keeps letting you down and making it so that you have to constantly be bailing him out of jail late at night because he can't control himself after 11:00pm.

8. Br4d

The problem with the 16 year old analogy is that you can't ground Trump to keep him out of trouble. He's more like your 19 year old son, who is still living at home and who you wish would find other digs, and you're still bailing him out every Saturday night. The desk sergeant at the local precinct is starting to look at you fish-eyed when he sees you week after week because he knows the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and Trump is highlighting issues that you've danced around for decades now and causing major embarrassment in the process.

Wink wink racism can be cute in certain circles. Having political rallies stop just short of a Klan revival can't.

BTW, I have no idea if Trump is a racist but he is attracting racists and he's attracting violent types and the combination of the two is like a fuel-air bomb waiting to go off in Cleveland. (and Chicago and Texas and LA and New Orleans and, well just about everywhere at this point given 7 years of anti-Obama all the time in the right wing political space.)

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I know Trump used to be a democrat but aside from that, what exactly is it about his rallies that are "just short of a Klan revival"? I mean, it's not like he's up there praising Robert Byrd.

Funny people aren't complaining about the violence the BLM, Moveon.org & Bernie Bros bring to the rallies. All that is fine, just the retards on trumps side that bothers them? Typical. Violence from MY side is justified. YOUR violence is completely outrageous though.

#4389 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    NY Jets68 and 74 like this.
  10. Br4d

Kill him. When you have those words muttered in the background at a rally in response to an ornery old white guy punching a black protester in the face you know you're getting there.

The Democrats of Fred Trump's childhood were virulent racists. Tammany Hall sparked several notable race riots in the 19th and early 20th centuries. They also sparked anti-Semitic, anti-Italian and anti-Chinese riots. The Republicans were the saner party in those days.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So one dipshit in the background getting fired up about a fight makes it just short of a klan revival. Got it.

12. Section 336

That is the liberal democratic party way - has been my entire lifetime.
    Except you could substitute a dozen other words for Violence.

Which is why as broken as the republican party is, I could never support the dems.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What is this a reference to?

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Trump ended his terrible week by asking Sarah Palin for help.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

15. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Warren...the native american?

So much for an honest broker,

Stop drinking the kool aid.

BeastBeach likes this.
  16. Hobbes3259

Reality

The Democrat jew, is using the black as nuscle.

Dierking likes this.
  17. Hobbes3259

Fuck. Better skip that Five Finger Death Punch show at Rock on The Range.

18. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

No talk about the unemployment or job numbers anymore...What happened? Seems like they are being completely ignored.

Change in Private jobs added during Bush 2: 415,000
    vs
    Change in Private jobs added during Obama: 8,297,000

mute likes this.
  19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Black Lies Matter

20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Ah. I'm not exactly up on that.

I thought it might refer to the Bureau of Land Management. Which made no sense, but what do I know.