Robert Griffin III is scheduled to visit the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The 1985er, Mar 11, 2016.

1. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Yup. Needed to throw it into the back of the endzone and move on. At no point in that route was Decker open as McKelvin ran the route for him. I was sitting in that endzone.

Red Menace likes this.
  2. NoodleArm

NoodleArm Well-Known Member

Honestly, the longer this goes on, the more comfortable I get anyone who isn't overpaid under center. CG's got the football teaching acumen and creativity to make a top 15 offense. Granted, it's a lot easier to make a meal with quality ingredients than it is with chicken shit. However, CG can clearly draw up plays to make any type of QB successful, from Fitz to Thigpen. And that's what we should expect from a quality coaching staff.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FJF likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

No I dont agree with this at all. Its not singling out Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick choked big time in that game and cost the Jets the win. If he just doesnt make that horrendous throw in the end zone the Jets win. And then he followed it up with 2 more. That game was on him.

I actually think the opposite regarding Fitzpatrick. He captured the love of the fans and more often than not fans overstated his performances in wins and understated his mistakes in losses

Imagesrdecieving likes this.
  4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I guess math isn't even even your first science.

But still, you felt the need to respond because I DID refute what you said.

There is no WAY he averaged 6 drops a game.

Just keep pulling more shit out if your ass.

Are you even a Jet fan?

Did you watch any of the games?

He had a few dropped INTs for sure but he also had at LEAST 4 dropped TDs.

Go troll somewhere else, you're not very good at this.

_

5. JStokes

He had 227 incompletions so almost every other completion was a dropped INT.

It's a total crock of shit.

This dude doesn't watch games, is not a Jet fan if he thinks he averaged 6dropped INTs a game.

I'd be surprised if it was 1 a game.

_

Red Menace likes this.
  6. JStokes

+1000

It's becoming clear this dude is not a Jets fan. He's been trolling us since he got here.

_

Red Menace likes this.
  7. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

And that's why the Jets stuck with Ryan even after their starter was back and medically cleared to play.

They were 2-1 after the loss against the Eagles and their starter did not get his starting spot back.

Here is some more logic for you, after the jets went 1-4 after starting 4-1 they did not give the ball back to their starter.

Fitzpatrick beat him out, whether you like the truth or not, that's what happened.

8. Red Menace

That's why I have not replied to many of his posts, I respectfully asked him some very simple opinion based questions and the flood gates opened up with his one sided response.

9. JStokes

I've heard Ryan threw about 12 dropped INTs but I always discount that because (i) it's such an arbitrary and subjective stat, (ii) it doesn't take into account any fault by a receiver running a wrong route or the QB getting his arm hit or the ball being deflected and (iii) doesn't subtract from a QBs actual INT total perfectly thrown balls that go right through a receivers hands into the hands of a defender.

But 90 dropped INTs? Why not just say EVERY pass could have been intercepted. It would sound just as stupid.

Every QB throws INTs that are dropped. But they also throw TDs that are dropped and sure first down conversion passes that are dropped.

Fitz had at least 4 of the former and quite a few more of the latter. I'm thinking about 90.

_

Red Menace likes this.
  10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

fixed :confused:

11. angryjetsfan

angryjetsfan Active Member

"Unsupported stats"

I posted a chart, and I also posted a stat dump, just because you dumbasses can't understand it doesn't mean it isn't unsupported.

12. JStokes

Exactly.

_

13. Red Menace

You didn't think the Enunwa drop bubble screen with a wide open lane into the endzone wasn't big?

Browning, you know road games are very tough to win without mistakes, there were enough mistakes by everyone, including Fitz.

Maybe I reached when I said if the defense gave up the game if the jets scored the blame would still be on Fitz.

However there was a lot of pressure on him to make a play because of everything that had gone wrong already.

14. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Well he did say English wasn't his first language. I guess Ukrainian math is a little different too.

15. JStokes

Maybe they don't have TV in the Ukrane because it's obvious he didn't watch a single game.

_

16. angryjetsfan

Wow, you all are dumber than I thought, I posted a chart, and a STAT dump that supports everything that I've said.

I will post Ryan Fitzpatrick's stats from the Jets first loss of last season.

On his first read, 3 passes that he threw could have been intercepted, 2 on his second read+

Do you guys understand that?

17. angryjetsfan

If you are saying I have one sided opinions, you do too. I actually have stats to back up what I am saying, you guys do not. It is simple.

I watched every game this year because I am a huge fan of the Jets, I don't have to suck up Ryan Fitzpatrick to be a fan of the Jets.

18. Red Menace

I tried telling him that stats don't take a lot of things into consideration, and everything you posted above in the first paragraph is what I was referring to.

Fitz is an average QB, we all know that, there is no future with him, so I'm ok if the Jets sign RG3, cut Geno, draft another QB and let Petty and RG3 fight it out for the starting spot.

That's where I stand on the QB issue with the jets.

19. Red Menace

How many times do I have to tell you that I know he is just an average QB, and I don't want him back?

How many times?

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  20. angryjetsfan

I don't recall you telling me that at all