Peyton Manning is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JStokes, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

He's pulling the same fake dumbassery on another board. Fraud

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

He was always a fraudulent piece of shit.

He'll drown in urine someday and no one will care.

_

3. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Sorry Stokes. Can't agree with you on this one. Manning for most of his career has had better offensive weapons. Brady more victories head to head. Brady more playoff victories.....more Super Bowls (*) IMO If you put Brady on the Broncos versus Manning on Patriots in this years AFC Championship game...Broncos would win be three scores...Manning is great..but he is just a notch below Shady Brady...this SB victory wasn't because of him anyways ...that Denver defense is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JStokes

Stop.

Manning has never cheated nor played for an organization involved in systematic and repeated cheating-coaches, players, owners.

Go with me on this one.

_

5. JStokes

Btw, that fraudulent win last year wasn't because of Brady.

It was because of the dumbest and worst single offensive play call in the history of sports.

But for Carrolls brain fart, that piece of shit only has three tainted SBs, not 4.

Manning has 2 legit.

_

Red Menace likes this.
  6. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

This is the issue with the Pats, while I would take Brady in a heartbeat to be the jets QB, their organization is not above reproach.

The NFL covered up what would have been the largest black eye in its history, protect the brand at all cost even if it means not being transparent about a team cheating.

That takes away from Brady's GOAT label, he cheated.

7. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Manning was the GOAT before this game...

the only thing this game does is rail a rod up P*triot asses, who love to point to team success as QB validation (while ignoring cheating).

4 Super Bowls with 4 different head coaches, and the only QB to win it all on different teams. Manning would be successful anywhere. Br*dy, however, would be an afterthought without Belichick and cheating.

8. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

But they call it camera placement gate and now say it never happened....it's amazing how hard their delusion grows over how badly the nfl has to cover their rogue rampant cheating ways.
    NFL wants their cake and eat it too.....Ne doesn't want parity...and they dont value fair play

Brady getting booed is th new norm.hopefully the voters realize their franchise is built on tomfoolery

9. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

I hope this puts to bed the "rings" argument. Manning has his worst season and probably the worst starting qb stats of any player, yet still gets a ring.

So I just hope that can temper the rings argument and people stop using it as the end all be all.

Walt White likes this.
  10. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

He's definitely on the Mt. Rushmore of QBs, and was clearly on there before this playoff run. Top 3-4 of all-time.

The Brady v. Manning debates are likely to rage on forever, but unfortunately I suspect most will lean Brady when all is said and done because of the total SB victories. Plus Brady's potential longevity could give him an edge if he contributes several more strong seasons. He did not show many signs of slowing down this year. If Brady ends up with a 5th ring, I suspect the debate would be basically over.

11. JStokes

Big Ben played one of the worst games ever for a QB and he got a ring.

_

12. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

That he did, but he played really well in getting to the SB so I think that is why the poor game performance is glossed over. Peyton falls more in line with the Dilfer performance during the Ravens SB run. Although if you want to get in a dig on Brady, he was not much better during the Pats first SB run.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Yeah Brady didn't play with the best deep threat of all time or the best tightend of all time. He also never played with a 1,600 yard rusher, a top tier defense, or a top flight pass protecting offensive line.

If you think Brady is better, that's fine that's your opinion. But don't fabricate bullshit like poor lil Tom Brady has played with garbage his whole career.

14. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

NE Defense and special teams on those 01-04 teams were outstanding. They played the best team football I have ever seen.

Hilarious to hear Brady fans take away from Peyton's titles by saying he beat Grossman and then the D carried him.... Brady beat Jake Delhomme and also had a measly 150 yards in the first SB.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Montana is #1, and I don't think anyone will touch him as the best QB ever for a while

JetsVilma28 and stinkyB like this.
  16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Montana is the most clutch QB of all time. Statistically Peyton has surpassed him obviously, but Montana is the guy I will out there to win me any one game 100% of the time.

17. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Cheat or not which isnt what I'm trying to argue, shouldn't Belichick being the coach be a huge favor here. All we here about how he is the greatest of all time. We'll Peyton has had scrubs Jim Mora, Tony Dungy (HOF on PMs coat tail), Jim Caldwell, John Fox, Gary Kubiak. Also had to deal with poor drafting in Indy, until he got to Denver. Huge disparity here. Peyton finally gets carried by his defense so the Super bowls are really 3-1 Brady. Have to at least credit part of those two to Belichick.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

18. JohnnyP123456

JohnnyP123456 Well-Known Member

in the top 2 best QB's ever imo, but its hard to compare him and Brady in today's passing league to the older QB's like Montana, and Elway

Walt White likes this.
  19. benhamean

benhamean Member

Guyer Institute likes this.

Woodhead likes this.
  20. JStokes

[​IMG]
    _