Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Hey Brook,,,,,I hope that Cookie Monster guy is correct but I trust the Jaymonster and Snuffa Luppa FJF a little more

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So FJF ,Jay and the rest of you weather geeks is the " potential " there for snow next week ? " trends trends trends !

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Same here. I will be flying back to Newark Airport from Rotterdam next Friday. This thing will be in my radar and waiting anxiously for the gurus to chime in. .

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i said i think we should see jay this week. here's what i got. no blizzard yet but potential. right now it staying off the coast but giving us 6" or so from saturday early morning through sunday with a little bit of a change over saturday late afternoon leading to some ice accumulation. 6 days out still can go a lot of ways but the gfs has had this for 2 weeks now last nites euro likes it too, i am ready to buy in.
    @Brooklyn , flying in friday should not be a problem. i'll be checking the models as they run, this would be a great time for jay to come back.

Brook! likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks fla. Appreciate the insight.

6. FJF

so euro and gfs pretty much in agreement, fwiw TWC is buying in for a major storm. calling for 10-18" from late friday night to sunday a.m.

paging dr wayne, dr jaywayne.....

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

FJF ,,,first off I will not be teased with all this snowstorm talk,,,,,,still too far off but I like what I'm hearing ,,lol,,,,I will put the bat signal in the sky tonight and we will see if he makes an appearance

FJF likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BTW,,,,,weather guys I have 2 requests,,,one is to stay on top of our weather next weekend and let us know what is happening,,,,,,,,,,,,,$econdly can you let u$ know what the weather is looking like for Denver and Carolina for the games,,,,,,especially regarding wind and what not as $ome may have a betting interest,,,,,,not me of course ,,,,,,keep em coming

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Weather Gurus.... Should I get the Ariens prepped for Saturday? I hear we got incoming...

10. FJF

Yea Cman, go ahead and dust it off. Going to be a bunch of snow this saturday. It can change of course , 5 days out, but right now it looks very promising

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Bat signal in the sky as I type this,,,we will see if the caped crusader returns to Gotham

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

FJF and the rest,,,,good news and not so good news,,,,,spoke to Jay today and all is well,,,,he said to " tell everyone he misses them " and he will try to pop his head in here this week but although he is fine he has a lot going on in his life and that is why he is not here too often .
    That is the good news the not so good news is this might soon get turned into FJF s house of weather/ formerly Jay Wayne's place -------> not far from the truth,,,,,so FJF this could be not so good news or great news for you all depends if you are going to pickup the Baton and run with it,,,,pretty big shoes to fill but I think you are up for the task . This said hopefully the Jayster is able to pop in from time to time . On that note " keep em coming FJF "

13. FJF

hope he show up, this storm is right up jay's alley. possible blizzard conditions? trying not to get too excited this far out, but i think the local guys will start mentioning it soon and all the elements will begin to lock in by wednesday i think. they can't say blizzard this far out, but potential is there. being the first storm of the season there are no trends so just going with the models and leaning on the gfs, they have had this for a while.
    C- sundays games, charlotte is going to be nice day, light winds cool weather 50's
    denver colder some snow maybe, winds don't look bad either. weather shouldn't effect either game

14. Cman68

Already being talked about here in central PA.

15. Drew

Drew Active Member

Oy vey. I fly to Florida on Friday morning.

16. FJF

not a problem.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanks for the game info,,stay on top of that and this possible storm,,,,,,,keep us posted FJF and weather guys,,,hey Brook I checked out that site and the cookie monsta guy and he is wayyyy confident this far out,,,I can't see anyone talking so sure with 4 or 5 days to go,,,but we shall see , I trust in our guys on this site I trust

#9357 CBG, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Local TV guys at 11 pm now all over this,,,,,,,,,,stay on top guys let us know what u think

19. Cman68

The Ariens and my mini blower both gassed up and ready. Ran both today for 10mins. Sittin on about 300lbs of salt too.. Let it snow!!!

CBG likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Cman,,,,I brought mine in to be service 2 months ago but you are correct should go make sure it starts up,,,,,also whats the latest ? Where are our weather gurus ? Paging Dr FJF ,,,Dr FJF please pickup the white phone as in white out !

#9360 CBG, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016