Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

I'm curious about what food/drink options they have in the luxury suites... does anyone who has done the boxes care to share their experience?

2. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Soft drinks (sodas/waters) and finger food like mozerella sticks, chicken tenders, etc.

3. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

Good to know... thanks for the reply. Doesn't seem like its worth modifying our normal tailgate fare if we decided to do it.

4. BringBackVinny

As a pretty new season ticket holder(3 years), I definitely enjoy the experiences. Yes most are lame, but I would never be on the field if not for the reward points. That being said they need to start expanding the offerings. Hopefully they will continue to do so, but they should be looking for insight from the fans.

5. bbombers1985

The Jets did offer a VIP Tailgate for the Bills game. I ended up winning one of the auctions and it was great. Beer and food options and also got to meet Tony Richardson and LaDainian Tomlinson both of whom were willing to have conversations with fans.

6. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

METLIFE for 250

bbombers1985 likes this.
  7. SOJ2014

SOJ2014 Member

I have done both the VIP pre-game on field experience and the National Anthem/Player Introduction on field experience. To BringBackVinny's point, the on field experiences aren't generally available to season ticket holders if it's not for the rewards program. These experiences are great for young Jets fans. However, the on field experience is a one and done kind of experience. Do it once and you won't do it again. I think the tailgate experience is a good idea, but I think from a Jets point of view these things come with a huge insurance liability (i.e. Safety) especially if alcohol is involved. My opinion is the rewards points should be redeemable for Jets merchandise (i.e. Jerseys, Hats, Autographed Balls) at the Jets store along with the experiences that are currently being offered. More or less like the reward points on your credit card.

8. bbombers1985

The last bit is actually how English Premier League teams (maybe others) do it. Further, you can also get points for purchases at their games. For example, when I went to a Chelsea FC match, I spent about 200 pounds on stuff. I was with a guy who had a season card and he scanned it. He got 400 points and every 100 points is worth like 5 pounds or something to use for food/ merchandise. English premier league also has a point system for tier of matches. So, a Pats game attendance would be worth say 1,000 points, but a crap game would be worth 5,000 points. This encourages season ticketholders to not flip the blah games to opposing fans and/or reward those who attend them more.

There's a lot to be learned from the English model to be honest.

Oh, and they dont have the silly watch this watch that to get points.

#888 bbombers1985, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  9. BringBackVinny

schedule for 250

bbombers1985 and TommyD like this.
  10. djjboogie845

djjboogie845 Member

few codes from surveys
    250: Metlife
    250: Schedule

fooling around with codes and came up with these.. looks like they will be TV codes
    100: gotham
    100: snoopy

11. djjboogie845

djjboogie845 Member

I've used reward points for
    :movie night at the training facility where kids got to play on bouncy houses then watch a movie in the film room as well as eat in the players cafeteria . (12,000)
    : post game field access after the Cleveland game (12,000)
    :Kids tunnel run where my son got to lead the players out on the field (12,000)
    :I've won pre game tickets from the chase locker room and was able to rent a camera for my son to go crazy with photos, then they gave you the SD card afterwards. (I wouldn't waste points again to do this)

I haven't used any points yet from this yr was able to do all this before points expired from last yr.

12. stuv107

stuv107 New Member

I did the suite upgrade and soft drinks are NOT included.Soft drinks are only available by purchasing a six pack of soda for $30 unless you want to walk to a concession stand. Water is the only beverage included.

13. stuv107

stuv107 New Member

Has anyone wot the lot A parking pass auction? Is this something that could be sold?

14. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Actually, the Jets program was specifically designed not to earn rewards by making purchases. This would favor only those PSL holders who like to spend a lot on concessions at games, and especially those that entertain clients. It would also encourage people to buy a lot more drinks than they otherwise would during the game, which obviously leads to other problems. The idea is to reward fans based on their participation and dedication, which is a good thing. The Fan Assist points might seem silly to some, but if it leads over time to people becoming a better 12th man- something that sometimes helps decides the game outcome, it's a great idea. Last year the program had many flaws, and I complained over the phone and in writing about it. Remember that 'used gatorade towel' reward that required you to burn 20,000+ pts? It still has a lot of flaws, but I think they've been improving it a lot. The rewards, in my opinion should be unique experiences and merchandise that are not available outside the program. Items you could buy at a Modells or Walmart, or even the JetsShop aren't worthy in my opinion. -so I think they've gone in the right direction by including things like on the field experiences, but they need to improve and expand them. I bought an entry for a chance to win for the trip with the team to Buffalo, which sounds like it would be a great one of a kind experience. I've suggested player meet and greets, more varied VIP experiences, and most of all game used merchandise, especially regular season game worn jerseys. I won Demario Davis' practice worn Jersey last season, which was really cool, though it sucked that I had to burn all my points to get it.

15. Jet Green Santa

I look at it this way, I am doing the same thing I've done for 30 years, only now I get a little something in return. And I agree with Joe T in saying it should be items that you cant purchase elsewhere.

For years i filled out surveys and suggested they do away with tickets and give us id's like the staff wears to distinguish us from the stub hubber who's going to one game every five years. (I dont know about you guys but I seem to breeze through security much quicker than the guys with paper tix) They took it a step further by giving us id's and throwing us a Lil something on the back end.

Once they get a handle on what the sth's like and don't like I think the program will be seen as a success to all parties involved.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

16. NickS

NickS Member

I won the auction to sit in the owner's suite last season. It was by far the best experience I've ever had. I was hoping they would do it again this year, but it doesn't look like they will.
    Tour of the underneath of the stadium before the game, then on the field to watch warmups.
    Got to stand next to the big inflatable Jet with Woody for player introductions and at the Jets bench for the national anthem.
    Woody took us up to his suite in his private elevator and it was open bar and a huge buffet. We went to the 50 yd line for Wayne Chrebet's Ring of Honor ceremony.
    After halftime Woody introduced us to Curtis Martin who sat and watched the 2nd half with us.
    After the game they took us by Rex's press conference and then let us watch Jeane Coakley interview players outside the locker room.
    Yeah, I'd like to do that again. Looks like I'll have to find something else to use my points on this year.

stuv107 likes this.
  17. bumknee22

bumknee22 New Member

I was lucky enough to have 2 experiences for the Dolphins game. I was a flag holder on the field for the player intros. Walking through the inside of the stadium onto the field was great. We were there for quite a while. The Dolphins were warming up right around us and we were so close several of the players were just several feet from us. We left the field just before the National anthem. I have a great video as Tannyhill ran by me almost rubbing shoulders. Then it was up to the suite. This was so much better than I thought it would be. The elevator ride and walk to the suite we were talking with Mike Macagnan about the future of the Jets. Walking through the halls, I met Curtis Martin, the bumped into Wesley Walker. Several people in the suite met Wayne Chrebet. I must have been in the bathroom. The suite was on the Jets side of the field looking down on the endzone. I felt we were well treated. We were given some Jets swag. There was some appetizers but not alot, luckily I filled up during our tailgate. There was bottled water. If you wanted anything else you had to purchase it in the suite and it was brought to you or you could go downstairs , buy consessions and bring them back to the suite. Everyone was having a great time high fiving and celebrating, I met fellow board member Stuv107 and his group, they were all very friendly. In the second half, a Jets rep brought former Jet Ray Mickens to the suite for pics and autographs. Then on the way out, we meet Emerson Boozer who was there to be inducted into the ring of honor. I found it to be a great experience. Something I probably would never have been able to do otherwise.

stuv107 likes this.
  18. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Nick S- Wow, that sounds like the best experience I've heard of so far. Yeah, I'd be all over that if they offered it again, didn't know it had all the stuff you mentioned.

19. smsgojets

smsgojets Member

I still have not gotten my points for that Fan-tastic Fan Survey they emailed tho us. They keep telling me it takes 10 days and it's an outside company running it. Has anyone else had this issue?

20. WASIIICANTWAIT

WASIIICANTWAIT Active Member

Same here sms. I have not gotten any of the points for my 3 seats for that and I have not gotten the points for adding share partners either.

:(