BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

The passport on the body of the attacker does two things: shows how vulnerable the borders are by allowing refugees in and makes life even tougher for the refugees that aren't terrorists. ISIS wants to make these refugees suffer. How dare they leave our beloved caliphate!

2. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

Great timing.

I will be shocked if an attack like this one doesnt happen on US grounds within the next year.

Even if 99.99 percent of these people are here for good reasons and arent bad people , that .001 percent is still too much to be ignored.

France closed their borders too late. Looks like we're making the same mistake. Not surprised.

BleedGreen89 and TNJet like this.
  3. ArsenalJets

ArsenalJets New Member

Whats happened in Europe is Christianity has fallen, no one goes to churches thus churches get closed down, adultery/abortion rates have increased, divorce rates have increased, white European birth rates have decreased. White Europeans have become more atheist whilst Muslims have grown in EU, increase in mosques etc, halal food (Businesses make more money if they sell halal food etc)

ISIS has got nothing to do with muslims/islam its a group formed after Americans/Britain/France etc invaded Iraq a resistant group who have hate for people in the west for destroying their country and killing their people.

We shouldn't get involved with countries in the middle east they would have no reason to attack us.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

ISIS have claimed responsibility.

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Is that why they are burning churches and killing everyone who refuses to convert to Islam? Yeah, ok, makes sense...

6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Liberalism is an incurable disease that's on path to destroying Western civilization.

7. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

The rest of your posts make sense now. :rolleyes:

Putin infatuation. Facts not mattering. Full blown hysteria and crazy talk.

People who think like you are the main reason I want a massive tax cut. I don't care if the middle class continues to get screwed when government spending cuts will hit the middle class the hardest.

#87 deathstar, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  8. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

I lol'ed.

9. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Bolded is pure speculation.

10. ArsenalJets

ArsenalJets New Member

I don't see muslims in London/New York burning churches. Like I said these people (ISIS) aren't muslims they follow their own political ideology and have hate for the west for destroying their country. Over a 1M Iraqis died women/children over nothing there was no nuclear weapons and a lot American/British soldiers also died in vain.

No religion tells you to kill innocent people. Its more political, the issues in the Middle east have been going on for years (Dictatorships etc)

11. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

That's the frightening thing. It is going to happen here. Maybe at a football game. These people really are evil, and we can't stop all of them.

I hope it never does happen here (again) but they hate us the most.

12. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Damn that Thomas Jefferson for invading Iraq.

Muslims have been attacking western countries for over a thousand years and vise versa.
    This is not new.

#92 NY Jets68, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  13. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

color me shocked

14. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Isis is nothing but a group of mercenaries funded by.....um.....I wonder who gains from the so called "war on terror".....

15. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Organized terrorist group lol smh

16. JetsHuskers fan

The only we are going to get rid of these savages is with a ground war. its a shame that Obama is too much of a pussy to actually do anything. he is more concerned with his "legacy" and his Nobel Peace Prize to do anything.

TNJet likes this.
  17. JetsHuskers fan

We should do the same

NYJFOREVER and TNJet like this.
  18. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Of course you KNOW that.......based on what....Fox news? CNN? The Daily News? oh boy do we make it so easy for them.....
    Anyway back to the only thing that we can be sure about in the news.....sports.....

19. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

You're right. Head over to Syria and ask ISIS for yourself to see if they were responsible.

Im sure they will take kindly to you.

20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Putin infatuation? What do European and American liberal immigration policies have to do with Putin?

Facts not mattering? What facts exactly are you talking about? Here are my facts.... If you walk around Brooklyn, NY, there are more and more women wearing burqas, usually with 3-4 kids around them. What do you think most of them use to pay for food in supermarkets? EBT cards (food stamps)! So, not only does our lovely government let them in, they also feed them at the taxpayers' expense. If you do some simple math, it becomes pretty clear that their population percentage wise will be like in France in the near future (especially if they start letting Syrian refugees in). And we all know what's been going on in France for the past decade or so. So, you can call this "crazy talk" or whatever else, but these are the facts.

TNJet likes this.