Week 10: Jets vs Bills TNF Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DoubleDecker87, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

This will be one fun game.

The Bills can be dynamic...tat's something we haven't been in a while.

I really hope we don't curl up in the fetal position for this one.

2. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

3. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Here's hoping Rex has a ball burying ceremony after the game.

4. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I honestly don't like this game for us without a healthy line up,If we had Folk,Pryor Mangold and Marshall id feel diffrent.I have a bad feeling about it but I hope I'm wrong,Rex has had a lot of success against Fitz in the past and I'm not that confident on a short week....If we play like we did against JAX and OAK we will lose 30 -17

jilozzo likes this.
  5. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

Anybody see Rex out there in that press conference today with the Clemson helmet on? He looked like that retard from Something About Mary. Frank's and beans!!!

6. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Every game is a key game, but this game is a pivotal point and can put us in the fast track for a wild card. We would be 2 up on Buffalo and their next step is NE. Hope they are somewhat looking past us ahead to the rematch.
    I want this game to be like the Miami game....not even close.
    Offensively, rediscover the running game, more short passes on first down, Use our second tier WRs more to loosen the coverage on Decker and Marshall. TE play for us is a must.
    Defensively, it will be tough, but if we truly stifle the running game and force them into 2nd / 3rd and long we might get the kid off his rhythm. I think Williams will be an upgrade over Cro, and may be Milliner comes back this week.
    Ridley, Ridley where are thou. We need TDs...FG position wont cut it in this game.
    Rex returns to the scene of the crime and gets murdered. 6-3 baby, that's what I want.

NYJetsO12 and NY Jets68 like this.
  7. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

This is gonna be fun.

CANT WAIT

IDFjet likes this.
  8. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

And one of my life's low points is that I have been, the horror!

9. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Big game in the sense that if we win, we're in great shape... If we lose... we may be in trouble... We have a lot of banged up guys.. Pryor and Folk hurt the most..

Don't let Taylor run all over us, and cover Watkins and Clay, and we have a good chance. It's supposed to rain, so we need Ivory to step the fuck up.

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Hoping the weather holds up. Not looking to tailgate and be in my seats in the rain :( .

11. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

I love internet arguments...He's right. Fitz was average at best if you take away the 2 games against Tenn.

12. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Predicting it

Lets hope he has new team luck

13. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I thin it's actually better cromartie is Doubtful for tomorrow night. Atleast we know the bills will have to drive down the field on us than run a double move on Cro and we give up An easy score.

On the offensive side, if we can't get a run game going we NEEDD to throw wr screens as an extended running game. Let Marshall catch 2 or 3 and make the Jills tackle him 1v1. They can't. He will gain 4+ yards every single time.

14. Billsfan1212

Billsfan1212 Active Member

Hey.. In fairness, Pegula has really changed it quite a bit and is actually on many up and coming city lists now. It took us many years, but they've finally got it together and are catching up to cleveland and Pittsburgh in the rust belt. Football aside, if its been a few years- give it another chance

15. Billsfan1212

Billsfan1212 Active Member

ONLY 1 MORE DAY!!!!! man... tomorrow is going to ddddrrraaaaggggggg........

16. jetsfan32

jetsfan32 Member

Tomorrow will be a very long day, infact, the jets will have a tough time running against the Buffalo Bills front 7.

They will put a lot of pressure on Fitz. I don't think anybody mentioned this but Fitz was about to be pulled Sunday and suddenly he connected with a wide open Cumby (85). Geno was seen warming up.

This game is so important expect Fitz to be benched if he is not getting the job done. [openg left for Geno haters]

17. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

You might have to wait a few years. Like 10.

18. Footballgod214

Not even close.

Geno was staying warm on the sidelines because Fitz was playing with a broken thumb and could have been re-injured at any time.

19. Footballgod214

His 2 years in Buffalo, Fitz melted in the 2nd half of both seasons. Part of that was playing with a weak team, which put the load on his shoulders. The other part was he was sacked 58 times in those 2 seasons. He was beaten down, literally.

Keeping players around him healthy (Ivory, Marshall, Decker, et al) and keeping him on his feet will go a LONG way to keeping up his effectiveness all season long, and hopefully into the POs (something Fitz has never experienced).

To date Fitz has been sacked 4 times in 8 games. Lowest in the NFL. Which means we have a good chance to keep this drive alive, starting Thursday night!

Jets 24
    Bills 20

Brook! likes this.
  20. hermshadit

hermshadit Member