It Begins Again....NFL files briefs in Brady Case

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Burning Elvii, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

Yeah, you folks who think i am delusional should read it. The author was ahead of the curve on this, a few yrs ahead of the most recent stories on what the hell is going on especially with black ops, technical espionage, and the salary cap averting with Shady, repeated easy schedules at home and never having to face a team off a bye, betting against the spread, and the relationship of Ernie and BB. It's a systematic swindle kiddies. Stay vigilant against the KMC (Kraft Media Cartel)

2. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

3. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

4. Burning Elvii

Glad the NFL asks teams to stop taking the money and nice to see Goodell saying they're refundung the cash

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The funny part is that PFT did a story a while back when some asshole politician used the Jets as the most grievous offender and hordes of Patriots fans were shitting all over the Jets for it in the comments.

Wonder if PFT will do a follow up?

Oh, that's right. Florio is too busy giving Rodney Harrison blowjobs on sweaty Sunday nights.

6. Gator

Gator Active Member

It's a good point. I like the PFT site for NFL news....and then reading what the fans have to say. These days, however, the Pats fans have completely ruined the comments section. They are such dickheads.

Pocket Jet likes this.
  7. abyzmul

What has really annoyed me recently is that the Patriots have had a high visibility mouthpiece at the high level news shows of NFL broadcasting, outside of the usual schlucksters who bring nothing to anything on the pregame shows.

I don't think that's a coincidence, either. You place Harrison on the pregame of SNF, which is the only pregame that tries to take itself seriously. You put Bruschi on ESPN, you put McGinest, and to a lesser extent Evans, on on NFLN.

And you get them to shill for the Patriots all day long while the actual team plays the "on to [next team]" gimmick.

How do you do that?

You probably ink a NDA deal where they accept less money from the employer with the contractual promise to get more under the table from Bob Kraft.

Not too little money, but you do it with your top players, even if they were as reticent as McGinest was at the beginning of his media career.

It's actually excellent propaganda, and I'm sure more teams do it, but the Pats are always shameless enough to do what other teams are doing more, and more blatantly.

Selling jerseys and protecting the brand. Bob Kraft is definitely learning from his masters.

He's media-humping the viewing public for happybucks.

Jets_Grinch and JetsVilma28 like this.
  8. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Playing for a team that wins multiple titles helps. But maybe they are just knowledgeable, articulate, and intelligent, and that's why they got their jobs? Nah, there must something more sinister to it than that.

9. abyzmul

Yes, I was waiting for that token comment from Mister Romanticized Patriots Fan, who thinks that there should be a Pats player at every media corner expounding the superior intelligence that's only a product of the Patriot Way.

Sorry, CJ. I think you probably got a bit too offended for your post to be driven from raw logic.

And now that you've responded with the token, 5-6 worthless dickbags will pathetically attempt to bring their "A" game.

Don't get lumped in with those guys, Ceej. You have something to offer in the football threads.

They don't.

#49 abyzmul, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  10. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Not offended Byz... I don't care if there is or isn't an ex-Patriot on the air ever, really.

I just think you leaped a bit over the top on the conspiracy chart with that last post.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

harrison is a bigger piece of shit on TV than he was on the field.. and thats saying something.

I stopped watching NBC's show because of him and that fuckhead Florio. NBC is an embarrassment. Its a shame too because that has real potential - the end of the night highlight/pregame show. Dan Patrick is cool too. All you gotta do is NOT sit him next to the two shittest people in the entire industry and you have something good. but they couldn't help themselves

FJF likes this.
  12. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

I think Byz has more of a point then you are giving him credit. the best example i can think of right now is Michael Irvin. He loves his Cowboys and makes no secret or apology for that but he is willing to treat them fairly. he's not scared to speak negatively of them or pick against them if it's the right call. The former Pats broadcasters, specifically Harrison and Bruschi, refuse to do anything but praise the franchise on all levels. In week one when Dungy and Harrison were discussing deflategate and the other murkiness around Foxborough Harrison looked furious that anyone would even consider saying something negative about his team. His commentary was the furthest thing from impartial.

13. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Explain Heath Evans.

_

joe and Jets_Grinch like this.
  14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Evans' take on deflate-gate word for word:

"Sometimes the science and even Bill's [Belichick] verbage [sic] was hard for me to follow. I'm listening to him and I'm thinking about the creation theory versus evolution. You've got a scientist that used the same science to prove creation as the other. You can have a same scientist who studied at the same school would say no, he's wrong and another one would say he's right."

knowledgeable?? hard to tell....

articulate? that's a NO

intelligent? hahahaha thats a HELL no.

74 and Jets_Grinch like this.
  15. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I don't understand it. He is--and I don't use this disparaging term lightly--a doofus.

How is that guy on TV?

_

16. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Only played 3 of his 10 years with NE and won his SB with the Saints, so they get credit for him. :oops:

17. benhamean

benhamean Member

18. Burning Elvii

I enjoyed seeing Bruschi getting roasted by that ex pat and jet woods. Then teddy got a little vacation

They trotted him out the Friday afternoon to run protection

I love his front lawn in north Attleboro. Big enough for many beer bottles

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Brady probably laughed his ass off.

20. Burning Elvii

Ding Ding.....

[​IMG]

http://thesportsesquires.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/reply-brief.pdf

Article 46 Brady and his band of legal minions didn't like the outcome of the suspension.....it remains to be seen how Berman erred, but he did of course.

NFL's rebuttal of Brady's continued attack on authority....Mind you by signing his contract, Tom was on notice to conduct detrimental and could be suspended for this. End of Story.

This has been the basis all along as it says right here. I argued this since the summertime:

#60 Burning Elvii, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015